Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys like coffee?

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Schizo alpha / Schizo sigma
★★★★
I like to have it in the morning time when I wake up. I usually just drink it black although sometimes I buy cold flavored bottles of it.

Yes, coffee is very nice

Yes I enjoy coffee, I just recently began to drink it. Not food for you unless you have a legitmate reason to drink it such as a pre-workout supplement. I drink decaf when I want just a small jolt of caffeine after I do not get enough sleep.

drink it quite a bit during the day. usually dunkins regular

Love coffee, I have a concerning amount daily.

get an espresso machine it's a good cope

coffee is life

I like the taste but hate the caffeine rush. Just makes my heart beat fast and I feel irritable.

Black Coffee, yup.
pure organic, straight outta nature.
in the morning,before my runs or Track session workouts.

Yes I enjoy coffee, I just recently began to drink it. Not food for you unless you have a legitmate reason to drink it such as a pre-workout supplement. I drink decaf when I want just a small jolt of caffeine after I do not get enough sleep.
For me to feel the full effects of coffee , I need to detox roughly 1/2 weeks

Yes. It makes me feel some type of way.

Yes. Getting through the day is that much harder without it I notice.

I still have to eat a small lunch though to get energy and stay awake (you don't want to eat too much where it can require too much energy to digest it and you get sleepy). Then I do a quick 15-30min power nap. Its incredible how rejuvenated you can feel with a quick 20-30min power nap. Just wash your face with water afterwards, drink another cup of coffee and you're good to work the next 4-5+ hours.

Highly recommend this routine.

Don't listen to anyone or care about what they think. In your break you quickly eat your small lunch, and find ANYWHERE to lay down and do a quick 15-20min power nap.

Last edited:
No, I don't drink the Jewish brew.

Or should I saw the Heb-Brew

Shiet, you already know how I get down yalm sayin
cold brew, black, aldi beans yalm sayin

I like to have it in the morning time when I wake up. I usually just drink it black although sometimes I buy cold flavored bottles of it.
I mostly get my caffeine via energy drink and soda

I love ice coffee

yeah i like coffee even with no milk and sugar
you can also put honey in it

I dont drink it anymore bevause it makes OCD worse, and makes me constantly horny.