Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you guys spend your money on anything besides video games?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Not including food obviously.
Normies are always talking about how they are broke and how they spent all their money on popular normie shit like music, airpods, clothing, and other nonsense.
As a truecel I dont spend money on anything besides video games, and I pirate all the media/manga I consume. Meanwhile normies are spending thousands of dollars every year on random streaming services.
Do any of you buy anything else? Maybe like model kits or some other hobbies?

i dont even play video games.

JFL at adult men who play video-games, that shit is for kids, grow up lol

Besides video games, my guitar and amp and a few pedals nothing else

Good quality chair. I do a lot of sitting.

i dont even play video games.

JFL at adult men who play video-games, that shit is for kids, grow up lol
The blackpill killed any joy I had from video games.

The blackpill killed any joy I had from video games.

i've literally never seen chad or even normies playing video-games, it seems like a hobby reserved for incels. I just cope with alcohol, weed, movies, tv-shows, sports, music etc.

Alcohol and drugs

I don't spend a lot on games. I usually just get a few every steam sale. I think I spend most frivolously on vanilla lattes, and smoothies.

I buy some nice clothes a lot. It doesn't get me anywhere, but I like having a style when I go out.
i've literally never seen chad or even normies playing video-games, it seems like a hobby reserved for incels. I just cope with alcohol, weed, movies, tv-shows, sports, music etc.
Interesting. Literally everyone I know plays video games, regardless of whether they're incels, normies, or Chads. Every single one of my roommates were avid game players.

Me too. Alcohol, coffee, weed, tobacco, music, history, .co, guitar, and the Beta Uprising are my only copes.

Music I use Spotify, I don't know what an airpod is, I haven't bought new clothes in about 5 years.
Half of my games I buy, the other half I torrent. Which makes sense as I can't really pirate console games unless I hack the systems. I don't always pirate PC games though. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

I don't watch any media or manga so I can't relate on that part.

Chads are too busy having sex or partying for video games

I pirate all the media/manga I consume.
Also my vidya. Other than that i spend on fast food, and some soldering shit that i'm trying to learn atm.

Me too. Alcohol, coffee, weed, tobacco, music, history, .co, guitar, and the Beta Uprising are my only copes.
How long have you been playing guitar?

I've been around guitars my whole life but I only started trying to learn seriously earlier this year.
Same here. It's a pretty good cope. My mom is going to pay to get me some lessons. Hopefully I'll get better.

I usually pay for manga like a chump because I feel more comfortable reading off of paper, and i also like being able to look at all of them next to each other on my book shelf.

Same here. It's a pretty good cope. My mom is going to pay to get me some lessons. Hopefully I'll get better.
You can find free lessons on the internet. The first thing you need to do is memorize the pentatonic scales in all keys in every position of the neck.

Also, don't learn on an acoustic, especially a cheap one.

You can find free lessons on the internet. The first thing you need to do is memorize the pentatonic scales in all keys in every position of the neck.

Also, don't learn on an acoustic, especially a cheap one.
Thanks for the info, I'm not using acoustic, my mom bought me a nice SX Vintage Series electric.

All I've ever cared about in my life of a coping nature are pro wrestling, fast food and videogames.

Well and occasionally movies too, but all the modern movies are boring superhero bullshit and related Jew intelligence insulting slop and detritus so I've basically pirated all of the old stuff that I wanted but didn't already own and ignore most of the rest of the modern trash save for the few gems that emerge such as "Dr. Sleep" and the forum's favorite "The Joker" that may arise.

As for my pro wrestling love. Unfortunately modern pro wrestling has turned to shit due to lack of viable competition for WWE allowing them to become complacent, lazy and saddest of all BORING but regardless I do maintain a WWE network subscription so if the urge ever manifests I can go back in their archives and watch quality Attitude Era/WCW/NWO era content and or the Golden Age of Hulkamania and pro wrestling during the 80's content as well maybe some Ruthless Aggression era content thrown in for good measure ie the early 2000's before things went full bore boring with the rise of the coma/sleep inducing C-nation and faggot PG era.

And fast food was a great cope until the corona bioweapon/overblown half hoax bullshit got started as now I can't get my beloved delivery pizzas and burgers and fries sent to me so that sucks but at least there's still Mcdonalds and other fast food drive thru's.

So now videogames get the bulk of my actual finances/spending since again everything else of worth I want I already own or have pirated and food even the slop that I generally eat doesn't seem to cost all that much though in truth even as a fat fucker I'm far more addicted to soft drinks than I am anything else and would sooner give up any form of food via a gun to my head if only I could keep my precious carbonated beverages, heh.

Thanks for the info, I'm not using acoustic, my mom bought me a nice SX Vintage Series electric.
SX are just as good as Squire but without the shame of having Squire on the headstock. No guitar is good right out of the box though. You'll want to have the intonation set up by someone who knows what they're doing. You could probably figure out how to do it yourself if you look it up and have the L key that came with the guitar (the little one). Some graphite in the nut might help too.

Is it a strat style?

Last edited:
SX are just as good as Squire but without the shame of having Squire on the headstock. No guitar is good right out of the box though. You'll want to have the intonation set up by someone who knows what they're doing. You could probably figure out how to do it yourself if you look it up and have the L key that came with the guitar (the little one). Some graphite in the nut might help too.

Is it a strat style?
I had the intonation set up by guitar center guy where I bought it, yes I believe so. It's this one
S l640 1

I had the intonation set up by guitar center guy where I bought it, yes I believe so. It's this one View attachment 265984
Nice. I like the middle pickup sound on strats a lot. You'll want to get a cord that plugs your guitar into your PC so you can use ampsims.

Strats are for chads because of the 25.5" scale length. Gibsons are for normies because the 24.75" scale length. I play an incel Jaguar that's only 24" because I'm a handlet.

Nice. I like the middle pickup sound on strats a lot. You'll want to get a cord that plugs your guitar into your PC so you can use ampsims.
Thanks for all the info!

I don't play video games. I'm not much of a spender but I do buy the occasional CD.

I don't spend money on video games either

Yeah I spend it on bills

like you said other than food, the random thing on amazon here and there

I don't even spend money on videogames tbh i pirate them

yeah on some other copes. mostly tech stuff I need

I do not play video games, so I barely spend any money on anything.

Maybe a new gadget once in a while I guess.

unironically no. Video games are the only things I’ve purchased other than food in forever. Actually I got a Pain Elemental plushy a while back for like $20 but thats it

All I've ever cared about in my life of a coping nature are pro wrestling, fast food and videogames.

Well and occasionally movies too, but all the modern movies are boring superhero bullshit and related Jew intelligence insulting slop and detritus so I've basically pirated all of the old stuff that I wanted but didn't already own and ignore most of the rest of the modern trash save for the few gems that emerge such as "Dr. Sleep" and the forum's favorite "The Joker" that may arise.

As for my pro wrestling love. Unfortunately modern pro wrestling has turned to shit due to lack of viable competition for WWE allowing them to become complacent, lazy and saddest of all BORING but regardless I do maintain a WWE network subscription so if the urge ever manifests I can go back in their archives and watch quality Attitude Era/WCW/NWO era content and or the Golden Age of Hulkamania and pro wrestling during the 80's content as well maybe some Ruthless Aggression era content thrown in for good measure ie the early 2000's before things went full bore boring with the rise of the coma/sleep inducing C-nation and faggot PG era.

And fast food was a great cope until the corona bioweapon/overblown half hoax bullshit got started as now I can't get my beloved delivery pizzas and burgers and fries sent to me so that sucks but at least there's still Mcdonalds and other fast food drive thru's.

So now videogames get the bulk of my actual finances/spending since again everything else of worth I want I already own or have pirated and food even the slop that I generally eat doesn't seem to cost all that much though in truth even as a fat fucker I'm far more addicted to soft drinks than I am anything else and would sooner give up any form of food via a gun to my head if only I could keep my precious carbonated beverages, heh.
How have you been liking AEW so far?
They have been way more entertaining than wwe recently. But the main thing I'd say they are missing is any type of story, most of the matches just happen with no story behind them

I assume by food you also mean stuff like rent? I got Gamefly for vidya, Netflix and I'll rent random shows off Amazon if I can't stream elsewhere. Buy clothes for my doll. Amusement park stuff (tickets food travel fast pass etc) but otherwise just rotting by a screen when I'm not waging.

I need new smartphone to play mobile games, but I have no money

fast food tbh. i'm addicted to that shit

Clothing, transport, rent & bills. Other than that I play video games, but I also have a bicycle which I occasionally put money into.

Videogames. I want to get into gunpla, but I don't have a room of my own or places to put them so no buy.

fashion Maxx gym equipment skincare

Cloths, candy, random shit

I buy a new lovedoll every year.

I spend my money on books, mostly. I enjoy reading about history.