Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you guys spend your money on anything besides video games?

i dont even play video games.

JFL at adult men who play video-games, that shit is for kids, grow up lol

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I spend my money on books, mostly. I enjoy reading about history.
There is also tons of sites online with free stuff, if your hobby is any kind of media there is no need to spend money on it in 2020 and you shouldnt because (((these cunts))) are sucking us dry for all we got and we barely have any financal surplus to spend anyway.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

There is also tons of sites online with free stuff, if your hobby is any kind of media there is no need to spend money on it in 2020 and you shouldnt because (((these cunts))) are sucking us dry for all we got and we barely have any financal surplus to spend anyway.
Thanks brocel :feelsokman:

Thanks brocel :feelsokman:
Check this out, it also hosts the do/k/ument, which is really rare and I think thats one of the last surviving full examples.

These guys offer their archeology books as free pdfs and they are really nice if you do buy them.

:feelsthink:

Check this out, it also hosts the do/k/ument, which is really rare and I think thats one of the last surviving full examples.

These guys offer their archeology books as free pdfs and they are really nice if you do buy them.

:feelsthink:
Thanks again :feelsahh: :heart:

yes but i quit vidya tbh

Mostly cocaine but it's so fucking hard to get any during the pandemic

I'm spending most of my money on Fleshlight and bodypillows.:feelsEhh:

got a new rtx card. Pretty solid.

it is difficult to buy games only if it is a big game like (the witcher 3) for example, I spend money on my bike, cell phone plan, internet, clothes once in a while or renovating something in the house.

i dont even play video games.

JFL at adult men who play video-games, that shit is for kids, grow up lol
ok boomer.
well i spent money on a gaming PC lol
so while i TECHNICALLY didn't spend it on games, it is still orientated for games

There's a really nice cotton-candy flavoured energy drink sold at a local store, I buy it multi
There's a really nice cotton-candy flavoured energy drink sold at a local store, I buy it multiple times a week

Trading cards, anime, and video games. Anything to cope.

i've literally never seen chad or even normies playing video-games, it seems like a hobby reserved for incels. I just cope with alcohol, weed, movies, tv-shows, sports, music etc.
PashaBiceps
Gripex
Yassuo
Thought they look more like high tier normies,but still will mog this forum to the oblivion.

Books
And mountain biking trips

I almost never donate to the f2p games and buy games only if its a must for a multiplayer like Battlefield or Overwatch
I pirate single players and bought only a few cheap great games like stardew valley or slay the spire because they were amazing, actively developed and I didn't want to lose my progress.
I mostly play lol and sometines switch my offhand games. Played bf3 and 4,some cod (bought the last one, played like 50 hours and got bored because of the same formula for ages), overwartch, hots... Now playing csgo and probably will play apex when it gets released on steam (hate br games, but this one actually feels decent and somewhat enjoyable)
If I would move out, I would probably only spend money on bills and food since I work but earn almost nothing. I can cope in peace while I live in my parents house and pay nothing while working at an easy job, but the moment I get kicked out I'm fucked. I will have to wageslave at a hard physical work to survive or eat pasta 24/7 and get my health fucked up.
Good thing that I don't drink or smoke at all, and also I cook pizza/wraps/sandwiches for myself and drink pepsi/coffee when I need to get high on food and that saves a shit ton on money. I also eat instant noodles as a cheaper and less fat option for salty snacks.

Last edited:
I mean I'm saving money rn so nothing really
Gym equipment perhaps but vydiahs are cool

Just understood how Incel I was all of those years,
I only spent my money on tech stuff and video games, I always thought that buying normie shit is retarded and it's wasting money,
probably was just a cope

What do you mean "not fast food" ? That looks like the standard definition of fast food to me
It's fast casual. There's no drive thru, it's made to order and way more expensive than your expensive than your average fast food chain.

If I buy something then its either related to my computer or is drugs

I don't purchase video games

Yes.

1. Guns

2. Ammo for guns

3. Car parts

4. Beer

5. Netflix and Disney+

6. Cologne (I have a collection)

7. Concert tickets (sometimes)

Why would I spend money if there's nobody to share experiences with?