Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you guys think a calories deficit stunt growth?

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
-
I think it's a cope made by normies who says : oh only 60% of height!!!!!
If your aren't starving I doubt that if you eat for example 1600 calories instead of 2000 you stunt the body growth
I tried to search for some confirmation but I didn't find anything

I think diet does play a role in height, for example, humans 40,000 years ago were 6'0 on average. They likely ate an extremely varied diet which we were adapted for. Around the Neolithic revolution, human height suddenly sharply dropped to 5'4. The most likely explanation is the transition from a primarily meat-based diet to a plant-based one (wheat, rice, and other grains)

Good nutrition (for at least 3 generations) seems to be a good indicator of tall height.

I'm actually taller than my predicted height based on my parents and I threw away my lunches during puberty lol
Despite this, I'm still a manlet.

I'm actually taller than my predicted height based on my parents and I threw away my lunches during puberty lol
Despite this, I'm still a manlet.
Just curious- How tall are you?

I heard that fat kids are usually 10% taller than the rest, but that it evens out in late puberty.

I was medium build throughout childhood and puberty, my problem was stressful environment, lack of sleep and activity, no food variety, i certainly lacked vitamins and minerals.

Genes are everything, but still ranges like 10 cm based of circumstances.

I heard that fat kids are usually 10% taller than the rest, but that it evens out in late puberty.

I was medium build throughout childhood and puberty, my problem was stressful environment, lack of sleep and activity, no food variety, i certainly lacked vitamins and minerals.

Genes are everything, but still ranges like 10 cm based of circumstances.
Nigga they don't get taller cuz they are obese

I think diet does play a role in height, for example, humans 40,000 years ago were 6'0 on average. They likely ate an extremely varied diet which we were adapted for. Around the Neolithic revolution, human height suddenly sharply dropped to 5'4. The most likely explanation is the transition from a primarily meat-based diet to a plant-based one (wheat, rice, and other grains)
Yeah after the agriculture humans where getting shorter
But If I am correct agriculture was just keeping people alive , it was a security for the tomorrow but it wasn't very good because of not much food .
Also didn't have protein and maybe manlets started doing that
Diet is for sure important but really , it is really possible to lose height only for 500 calories less or more ? I should find the story of the separated twins , they look exactly the same