Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys think intelligence is genetically determined like looks?

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

DVX INCELORVM
★★★
for the most part, yes.

No, it is genetic, but not determined by looks.

Intelligence is genetic, yes.

No, I'm high IQ despite being a non-NT subhuman manlet

It's multi faceted

yeah, a monkey will never be as intelligent as a human no matter how much it tries. So cleary there is genetic factors

To an extent. You can do a lot with proper education to increase your IQ by quite a few points.

Yes, but can be maxxed to some point unlike looks

Yes. I’m no genius but I’m of above average intelligence. It’s my only redeeming quality.

If i was both an incel AND a fuckin low IQ mouth breather, I def would have shot myself in the skull by now

Yes. I’m no genius but I’m of above average intelligence. It’s my only redeeming quality.

If i was both an incel AND a fuckin low IQ mouth breather, I def would have shot myself in the skull by now
If you would be low IQ you wouldnt have found BP in the first place

Of course it is genetics

Yes I think intelligence is also mostly genetic in nature.

The brain does have the capacity to rewire itself and adapt (neuroplasticity), sure, but even that ability is determined by genetics.

The existence of natural-born savants are evidence enough really.

At least partially

To an extent. You can do a lot with proper education to increase your IQ by quite a few points.
Few points at max, maybe. But look, it's also dependent on your starting IQ. Many low IQ population will struggle in school and live the gang lifestyle instead.

yeah, a monkey will never be as intelligent as a human no matter how much it tries. So cleary there is genetic factors
I don't believe this just because of you Jews. Jews despite looking absolutely sub human are the most smartest and most cunning and manipulative.

As a low iqcel yes 100%

Few points at max, maybe. But look, it's also dependent on your starting IQ. Many low IQ population will struggle in school and live the gang lifestyle instead.
I would say more than a few points at most.

What people seem to be confusing: genetics will determine the max you can get in terms of IQ. Your life (nature, upbringing, how often you beat up Chad, on the other hand, will determine how close to that maximum you get

I don't believe this just because of you Jews. Jews despite looking absolutely sub human are the most smartest and most cunning and manipulative.
What does this have to do with genetics? There are different genes for looks and intelligence

There are different genes for looks and intelligence
The question was "Do you guys think intelligence is genetically determined like looks? " , looking at jews it does seem to be

The question was "Do you guys think intelligence is genetically determined like looks? " , looking at jews it does seem to be
I think you misunderstood what OP was saying.

Intelligence is heritable, but intelligence by itself doesn't really matter if the person does not do anything with it.

There are many people who are very intelligent, but due to low confidence, drive, ambition, wile away and underachieve and likely do not attract a partner.

For the most part yes.

Yes, everything is genetic.