Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys think there's good in this world?

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

DVX INCELORVM
★★★
This is a question that I go over often many times in my head. Sometimes, I feel like there's no good in this world, and that God has cursed us, and that we're destined for a life of complete misery and mental torture. What do you guys think? Is there, even despite a fate as cruel and as sad as inceldom, still good? Is there still beauty?

I can't conceive any amount of love and happiness to balance out how fucked up the world is.

the world is cruel cold and ruthless so we have to be like that to protect the things we love. But other people see that as a threat to their agenda etc etc. in the bigger picture, there is no good to fight for that everybody would agree with. but a greater good does exist but most people don't see it. there is goodness and beauty, but my wings have been clipped so I can't ascend to experience those heights

There is good and evil

All good is in the name of self-interest.

There is, just not for incels

Yes, but it's worthless on a social level.

This is a question that I go over often many times in my head. Sometimes, I feel like there's no good in this world, and that God has cursed us, and that we're destined for a life of complete misery and mental torture. What do you guys think? Is there, even despite a fate as cruel and as sad as inceldom, still good? Is there still beauty?
There is no good and evil.

What is good for one is bad for another. If I eat fried chicken that chicken got fucked up. Good for me. Bad for chicken

It's like IQ, but we are on the bad side of Gaussian distribution

What is good for one is bad for another. If I eat fried chicken that chicken got fucked up. Good for me. Bad for chicken
Again its a question of perspective. Fried Chicken may be good for your taste buds but bad for your liver/heart/kidneys etc.

Can you do good ?

Then there is good in the world.

No, there is none. What we do see as 'good' is just an illusion. Good is not the opposite of bad. Good is merely the absence of bad.

There actually is good
A microscopic amount but it's out there