Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys use a bidet after taking a shit?

Do you use a bidet after shitting?

• Yes for hygiene

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No im too lazy

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Title. I do because its cleaner and prevents chafing kek

I fuckin hate wiping my ass like a goddamned caveman. There's no bidets here.

I wipe with my cat (in a videogame)

no but i use this every time i go to the bathroom so i can clean my private parts:
The History of the Bidet - Arab America

There are better things to discuss than how to clean your ass.

No I just wipe

I don’t really get how a bidet works anyway. Do you wet your ass and then wipe after? Or is spraying some water on your asshole supposed to remove it all?

There is something called Kaggduschne

No I just wipe

I don’t really get how a bidet works anyway. Do you wet your ass and then wipe after? Or is spraying some water on your asshole supposed to remove it all?
Bidets are much cleaner than toilet paper. If you got shit on your hand you would use water to rinse it and then wipe with a towel, paper etc... But i still use paper since i don't live in a bidet culture.

No but I shower 1-2 times a day.

I use the shower head with soap after I’m done going to the bathroom. I don’t like the feeling of having shit on my ass.

Bidets are not common everywhere,i advise anyone to just shower the ass after shiting

shower with soap you unwashed apes

Used to have one, was very nice, don't think I would want one of those japanese toilet sprinklers though, those look way too small and weak to do anything.