Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hate or do you pity simps??

Do you hate or pity simps

• Hate

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • Pity

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Seeing the lastest Amounranth bullshit drama has raised the title question. On one side simps enable and fund many of the worst people to walk this earth, like e-whores. The many damages they both cause in society and dating is also widely known, so I won't write further about this.

But they are also lonely, desperate, pathetic, weak-willed men without self-respect or esteem who are being preyed upon by all kinds of e-girls around and other women in real life. Even if they brought it upon themselves, they are victims of foids, like scammed people are also victims.

No pity for simps, burn them all.

I don’t pity weak men, i just think they are pathetic

they inflate the whore's ego, they make it harder for the average man to get laid - there are no positives.

kill all simps

I pity the simp. They are in need of a hearty dosage of :blackpill:

They make life harder for the already downtrodden. I despise them.
6A1B957D F31C 4CA6 AA5F F02C08F7B4AC

Good replies overall. At some point, they need to think "wtf am I doing".

i relate to simps

Simpin' ain't easy

Good replies overall. At some point, they need to think "wtf am I doing".
A question I have pondered:

It's (manipulative) love bombing.

Nothing more really.

Simps are also white knights

I was simping for my oneitis way too hard and for a way too long time to hate all the simps... I relate to them somewhat despite quitting this behavior. There was a time however that i waited for her for 40 minutes in rain and almost got pneumonia only to be able to walk her home.
However, those simps that simp to every woman they see on the Internet and attack incels for no reason? Those that pay money to e-thots shaking their ass on camera? Pathethic losers. Hate them, 0 compassion.

No pity for simps, burn them all.
SIMPing is highly unnatural behavior that artificially pedestalizes foids, exacerbating the already rampant hypergamy in the process. It's like kowtowing.

They are the useful idiots that allow feminism, i would go full holocaust on them if I was dictator, to prevent them from spreading degeneracy.

I hate them but not as much as I hate foids

hate them even more than foids, gave women rights, they're responsible for this situation

Hate them. Here's my reasoning for why i hate them more than foid and chad from a past post
Beta providers. Then Chad. Then foids. My reasoning using capitalism as an analogy:

Chads- the elite oligarchs

Foids- a vital resource whose demand is artificially inflated and supply artificially deflated - (due to the oligarchs manipulation)

Beta providers - the temporarily embarrassed billionaires that aspire to be an oligarch but settle for licking the oligarchs boots in exchange for just a crumb of the above vital resource

The oligarchs aren't going to willingly give up their resources. It's the betas that have to take it but they're just... complicit

Seeing the lastest Amounranth bullshit drama has raised the title question. On one side simps enable and fund many of the worst people to walk this earth, like e-whores. The many damages they both cause in society and dating is also widely known, so I won't write further about this.

But they are also lonely, desperate, pathetic, weak-willed men without self-respect or esteem who are being preyed upon by all kinds of e-girls around and other women in real life. Even if they brought it upon themselves, they are victims of foids, like scammed people are also victims.
They’re integral to the problem at hand, GrAY. Fuck em

Pity because they have a mental disorder

I HATE SIMPS WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING

Originally I said pity but now I want to change my vote