Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you hate your dad?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
my dad is agressive with me but a passive bitch with other males LOL

Yeah, he's an irresponsible asshole who left my entire family just because he felt like it.

I don't like him. I have absolutely nothing in common with him.
I inherited all genes from my mom. It's so obvious...

No, he's a nice guy.

my father left my mother before i was born, found out he died of cancer last year. Good the fucker probably deserved it, from what i was told he was your typical chad asshole who cheated constantly. Unfortunately i inherited the ugly genes from my mother.

No. He means well in all regards, but is the definition of genetic shit. I feel bad for him, but he also disgusts me.

I had a complicated love-hate relationship with my father, until he died a couple of weeks ago. Since he died I didn't feel hate anymore. There are more worries about the future etc. but I didn't feel hate again. He was a very loved person. There were many people at the funeral, all crying. This morning I had to do some phone calls and even people he just met briefly because of paper work where shocked and said they must cry because of what a wonderful person he was. If I would die tomorrow, only my closest family would come, and I doubt that anyone would say that I was a wonderful person etc. The two emotions I feel the most are hatred and fear.

I did when I was younger.

Years later I realized he was browbeaten by a wretched hag of a woman who used him for an ATM and cheated on him constantly. He hid that from me because he didn't want me to hate my mom.

Then he killed himself when he left him. So no, I Dont hate him anymore.

No, he did his best in raising me I guess.
Not his fault that I got the worst of what was possible.
Looking at my brother, I guess I just had the bad luck of draw.

Lol, my dad is the exact same.

Mom and sperm donor divorced when I was about 3 years old. Couldn't a give a fuck about him, never had anything in common with him and never saw eye to eye on anything. He tried texting me a couple of days ago, mainly because my mom still shits talks him from time to time. Never texted him back. The one thing we both are is stubborn.

Grotesque said:
No. He means well in all regards, but is the definition of genetic shit. I feel bad for him, but he also disgusts me.

I like your ranting videos!

Can you not hate a man who is directly responsible for your suffering?

I don't have a father, just a sperm donor he's nothing in my eyes.

No, he's pretty much the only person I call/talk to regularly anymore.

Nope.
We have our differences but he's alright

Yes, can't wait until he goes to America around April, every time he leaves, the weight is lifted off my chest, or shoulders.

The people that causes unnecessary drama and commotions, gotta go, or should get the fuck out of my life.

No. I am just disappointed he refused to give up the booze which broke our family apart. He was a good guy otherwise. Only after he died did I realize he had life-long depression, as I have. I don't think he ever got over losing his Dad at age 15. No wonder he drank. I'd kill for five more minutes with him.

He never spent time with me as a kid.
He tries to interact with me now,but it's always hard for me to warm up to him. The days for joking around and having laughs with me are long gone. I don't feel much for him, nor anyone for that matter.
I don't think I hate him,but I see him as a stranger.

My dad is a super Chadlite. He used to walk to the train station when I was in HS along my bus path, and girls in school started telling me how hot my dad was. Just FML. Can't hate him for being attractive, just upset I didn't get more of them good genes. He is pretty asocial and has been getting weirder since he got older, but everyone likes him, he is a pillar of morality, intelligence, and success. Basically a much better version of me in every sense of the word. Again, can't hate him for it, but growing up in his shadow for nearly 30 years has hurt me a lot. I will never amount to anything near him.

Come to think of it, my mom was Staceylite in her youth too. I guess I just got a bad batch of dem genes.

BlackPill47 said:
No. I am just disappointed he refused to give up the booze which broke our family apart. He was a good guy otherwise. Only after he died did I realize he had life-long depression, as I have. I don't think he ever got over losing his Dad at age 15. No wonder he drank. I'd kill for five more minutes with him.

I'm sorry man. My father and I aren't tight and he is definitely partially responsible for the general distance between everyone in our family to some degree, but I can't imagine how crushed I will be when he passes. My condolences.