Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else here with an average height mom but turbomanlet dad ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I saw that many users here are manlets because a short foid decided to breed with a normal height or tallfag man. But for me its opposite. My mom is with 164cm around the average height for foids, just a tiny bit shorter. But my dad is a 162cm or 163cm turbo manlet who destroyed my moms bloodline. He is bald, has a roundish face, is generally ugly and would be rotting on here if he was born a few decades later. My mom was LTB-MTB in her prime and had blue eyes, meanwhile i got darkgreen eyes that almost look brown. Maybe i wouldnt rot on here if i my mom decided to breed with a tallfag normie.

Nah my parents are both turbomanlets

Average heighted parents but manlet

My mom was LTB-MTB in her prime and had blue eyes, meanwhile i got darkgreen eyes that almost look brown.
This is the exact same as me. In addition, my father ALSO has blue eyes, yet I STILL ended up with dark green eyes. I think my mother got bred by the milkman.

This is the exact same as me. In addition, my father ALSO has blue eyes, yet I STILL ended up with dark green eyes. I think my mother got bred by the milkman.
This or genetic recombination trolled you

Both of my parents are short

My mom's 5'3" and my dad's 5'9" so im fucked for LIFE.

I have the opposite

I'm 5'7, the ironic thing is that I'm the tallest of my brothers.

My dad is also 5'7, it could have been much worse.

Same, at least 40% of my ancestors have blue eyes including my father

and I here with brown eyes

Fuck genetic lottery

I saw that many users here are manlets because a short foid decided to breed with a normal height or tallfag man. But for me its opposite. My mom is with 164cm around the average height for foids, just a tiny bit shorter. But my dad is a 162cm or 163cm turbo manlet who destroyed my moms bloodline. He is bald, has a roundish face, is generally ugly and would be rotting on here if he was born a few decades later. My mom was LTB-MTB in her prime and had blue eyes, meanwhile i got darkgreen eyes that almost look brown. Maybe i wouldnt rot on here if i my mom decided to breed with a tallfag normie.
it wouldn't have been you. sadly that consciousness which is you will only be you so if it was another man or another sperm of the same man you would have been in the void. sadly we were destined to be incels, eternal.

My dad was average height in his prime, for a boomer, and my mom is short, but I ended up being 1" taller than my dad.

it wouldn't have been you. sadly that consciousness which is you will only be you so if it was another man or another sperm of the same man you would have been in the void. sadly we were destined to be incels, eternal.
Tbh non existence would be better than this shit

Tbh non existence would be better than this shit
if indian mythology shit is correct i hope we all get born as 20/10 irresistable chads in our next lives amen

if indian mythology shit is correct i hope we all get born as 20/10 irresistable chads in our next lives amen
Indian religions are based on the karma system, if you collected too much negative karma you likely will respawn as some lower animal like an insect

fuck
Indian religions are based on the karma system, if you collected too much negative karma you likely will respawn as some lower animal like an insect
if that is true imma be born as a cow gotta do some bad deeds

Proper Eugenics when It comes to making Childs should Be enforced tbh

Me, my dad is shorter than my mom by an inch or two. But I grew to 6'1 for some reason.

Me, my dad is shorter than my mom by an inch or two. But I grew to 6'1 for some reason.
Mogs 80% of this forum

Are you facecel or mentalcel ?

both r short for west standards but looks wise mogged when young, especially dad, they sort of balanced each other (mom yourhful nice face, dad high t masc hunter eye sucked in face look)

both r short for west standards but looks wise mogged when young, especially dad, they sort of balanced each other (mom yourhful nice face, dad high t masc hunter eye sucked in face look)
let me guess, you inherited the worst traits of both ?

let me guess, you inherited the worst traits of both ?
i would say at a very low body fat i have my dads bone structure, but my moms bloated genes and nice eyes, so i never look fully ogre tier unless im on a dirty bulk, then i start to resemble a weird blend of them but if you mixed high t aztec blood with asian features, my face changes depending on how much water im retaining, i came out somewhat generic tbh.

i would say at a very low body fat i have my dads bone structure, but my moms bloated genes and nice eyes, so i never look fully ogre tier unless im on a dirty bulk, then i start to resemble a weird blend of them but if you mixed high t aztec blood with asian features, my face changes depending on how much water im retaining, i came out somewhat generic tbh.
brootal

Depending on your height, id probably ogremax

If you're shorter than your parents it means they fed you garbage food, void of nutrients as a child.

If you're shorter than your parents it means they fed you garbage food, void of nutrients as a child.
They fed me goyslop, yet I somehow became taller than them both. I got lucky, I guess. (I'm not tall, though, a meager 5'8' in a six-foot Chad world) :feelskek:

My dad is short but my mom is above average. My entire family is tall by brown standards but short for white people.

my dad is a 162cm or 163cm turbo manlet who destroyed my moms bloodline. He is bald, has a roundish face, is generally ugly and would be rotting on here if he was born a few decades later
You should be cursing your mother for getting with a subhuman tbh