Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have a Casio F-91W Watch?

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★★★
Casio F 91W 82T38575

A nice example of Japanese design from 1989.

"As of 2011, annual production of the watch is 3 million units."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casio_F-91W

no but i know its a classic

I prefer bigger watches.

Very similar. I have this:

IS Casio

Had one until I went swimming with it too many times and couldn't read time anymore. So I bought this other Casio which was better in everything and used it until the strap broke:
617IKaRloFL AC UL1000

Now I use a cheap Sekonda watch kek

Take meds. Bitch only rolex submariner or Rolex millgaus not fucking shit idiots
I have no one to flex about having an expensive watch because I'm forever alone. Waste of money.

Casio_F91WM-2A.jpg

this is what i currently wear. just an f-91w, but with a blue case. this specific model is actually kinda rare for some reason
Very similar. I have this:

View attachment 633397
lucky bastard. i'm assuming you're outside of the US? i couldn't find one for sale here that wasn't a $50 import

No, I can’t read digital clocks

mog me hard. I have no watches :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Casio_F91WM-2A.jpg

this is what i currently wear. just an f-91w, but with a blue case. this specific model is actually kinda rare for some reason

lucky bastard. i'm assuming you're outside of the US? i couldn't find one for sale here that wasn't a $50 import
Yeah UK, seems hard to find it here now though too.

I wear Q & Q and also have Casio.

Qq m173j001y

HDC 700 3A2VEF

I have a collection of watches mostly mechanical, including some fake ones (I can't afford a real Rolex).
They are always coming out with new Casio G-Shocks that I would like to buy but never get around to it.
Got these digital watch recently has a nice old-school vibe to it:
75_o_kosmonauta_28.jpg

No but I do have a Casio fx-991ex

nope but i wanted one .

Yep I bought one in a garage sale awhile back, still works and I wear it quite often

I have a collection of watches mostly mechanical, including some fake ones (I can't afford a real Rolex).
They are always coming out with new Casio G-Shocks that I would like to buy but never get around to it.
Got these digital watch recently has a nice old-school vibe to it:
75_o_kosmonauta_28.jpg
That watch is an example of essential, core simplicity. Press a button and the time is display in red. That watch could be valuable as it, along with the red LED calculator it is one of the first mass market applications of chip technology.

F>G