Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have a job and if so do you hate it or not?

Do you have a job and if so do you hate it or not?

• I don't have a job

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • I have a job and I like it

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I have a job and I hate it

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

Well?

I wish I had something that made me unable to work so I could get benefits but also didn't severely affect me

I dont have a job.

I have a job and I love it tbh

Have job and dislike immensely

Had one, my contract finished 3 days ago and I'm happy because I hated it. A crappy summer job at a camping site.

i want a job to buy drugs

I have one and hate it with all my soul.

I voted for 'I have a job and I hate it', but 'hate' is a big exaggeration. It's okay.

I work in a government office helping applicants to immigrate here. Mostly curries and West African BBCs, some yuropoors and Arabs/Maghrebis. It's repetitive but sometimes they have interesting stories. The applicants are generally nice, although sometimes they lie and bullshit. Some have also been through traumatic shit. My coworkers are fine, though as in all jobs like that there are nagging middle-aged foids in management. Pay is decent for how simple the job is.

I put 'hate' because I'd always rather be doing something other than working, and wish I could be rich so I could spend my time researching, reading and writing and engaging in other cope hobbies. It's hard to really concentrate on a serious hobby when you have a 40hr/week job, plus commute time, etc.. The only thing I really manage to do seriously outside of work is gymcel and that's just so I can maintain decent body and fitness. I have also had more interesting and better paid jobs in the past.

I'm going to try to get a new job in the new year so I can maybe do something I'm better suited to and also because there is a cute girl at my work and I have to see her every day, which is suifuel.

Last edited:
I voted for 'I have a job and I hate it', but 'hate' is a big exaggeration. It's okay.

I work in a government office helping applicants to immigrate here. Mostly curries and West African BBCs, some yuropoors and Arabs/Maghrebis. It's repetitive but sometimes they have interesting stories. The applicants are generally nice, although sometimes they lie and bullshit. Some have also been through traumatic shit. My coworkers are fine, though as in all jobs like that there are nagging middle-aged foids in management. Pay is decent for how simple the job is.

I put 'hate' because I'd always rather be doing something other than working, and wish I could be rich so I could spend my time researching, reading and writing and engaging in other cope hobbies. It's hard to really concentrate on a serious hobby when you have a 40hr/week job, plus commute time, etc.. The only thing I really manage to do seriously outside of work is gymcel and that's just so I can maintain decent body and fitness. I have also had more interesting and better paid jobs in the past.

I'm going to try to get a new job in the new year so I can maybe do something I'm better suited to and also because there is a cute girl at my work and I have to see her every day, which is suifuel.
I would shoot myself in the face if i had your job.

Have a job I like, if we're talking about my actual responsibilities I was hired for. Half my day ends up being bullshit meetings with management bobbleheads and pozzed company spirit nonsense. But, when I can actually work on the thing I was hired to do, I enjoy it. If you don't enjoy your job to some extent - you can't expect every day to be fun, but it should overall be something you think is important that you're proud to be crafting - then you need to either change jobs or find a way to NEET>

Haha -- you don't like dealing with the public? Or you hate ethnics?
Yes to the first one. No to the second one. I don't hate them but seeing my country's people getting replaced in real time would definitely push me over the edge.

I'm jelly ngl. I have a Job too, but I hate it. Too many Foids and uncultured foreigners.
I do something with computers & softwares. I do have some Foids, but more men. It's more of a job dominated by males. And the foids I have there don't really bother me tbh so I consider myself lucky

I do something with computers & softwares. I do have some Foids, but more men. It's more of a job dominated by males. And the foids I have there don't really bother me tbh so I consider myself lucky
You are very lucky. I got insulted by 18 year old slut for looking and talking like kid... So much for that.

You are very lucky. I got insulted by 18 year old slut for looking and talking like kid... So much for that.
Yeah fuck foids like this tbh. Hope it gets better for you.

FREE ME FROM WAGESLAVING

im studymaxing but when I finish I will get a job and Ill hate it

Have and hate it. Will be quitting soon.

My job is in retail and is annoying as fuck dealing with normscum almost daily but it beats being broke all the time ngl. I just need to keep to myself completely and it won't be so bad. Eventually I will go to a trade school to end this miserable cycle of a dead end job.

I'm a caregiver for an elderly relative. Most of the time it's pretty chill, but it can get intense sometimes. And it feels good to be working for a meaningful cause. It'd be way better if I weren't so damn tired all the time from sleep apnea.

I work retail and fucking hate it. Unlike above though I also have no intentions of going to school cus I'm dumb

Anyone will have, one time or another, it's a matter of time

Excuse me? Doesn't severely affect you?
I mean, yeah of course it affects me but it’s not like being stuck to a wheelchair if you know what I mean

Obviously I can’t interact with people normally but at least I can rot comfortably at home

ANYONE who says they enjoy their job is lying and coping. I'm a mover, the pay is ok and I get tipped. But it's literal slave labor. Still better than working retail or fast food though

Unemployed here.

It's a nice paying job, but I basically corporate cucked myself and spend most of my time for the last years working.