Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have a lot of love to give?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
The title might sound stupid, but hear me out.

Over the years I've become extremely cynical, skeptical, nihilistic, pessimistic. But I used to be quite loving and caring. Beneath the layers of what I've mentioned, underneath I guess I still am full of love. I express it to my cat, to my mom and dad, especially after all that I've put them through in this life.

Long ago I still used to fantasize about how much I'll love a woman. Sometimes in dreams I still do. All the hugs and cuddling and kissing and caring etc...

The me that I present to the world might be a bit unusual but still not very weird. However, I'm far from NT, so if I had the chance to love it would be unusual, almost autistic, since I haven't had the experience to tame this side of myself. If I could love a woman she'd probably be scared by it, it would look weird, like a gleeful kid who lost control of himself and doesn't know how to behave around others.

I've had so many years of love that I didn't give, so it would be weird if I ever would have the chance to give it. But by now I'm so cynical and skeptical, there's no way I can ever trust a woman enough to open up.

I cannot love a hole or a normie/chad after what they put me through on a daily basis. Maybe an incel on a brotherly level if they were actually incel and not a LARPing retard nigger

All I have left inside of me is hate, although maybe the love a foid could fix that (at least I hope it would)

theoretically yes, practically no because I just can't do it with a straight face with a woman that's sucked 2-3 dicks before ending her teens

Sometimes I forget that love exists, until someone reminds of it.

I have a lot of love to give for the incel friends I made on the way. Only platonic tho :feelsmega: :feelsokman:

And for my waifu of course

No.I'm a cold person.
I didn't use to be that way,my enviroment made me.