Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have a younger sister who is already dating?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Do you have a younger sister who is already dating?

• Yes, I have a younger sister who is already dating.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No, I do not have a younger sister who is already dating.

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
No sister whatsoever, thankfully

One good thing about my life - is that I don’t have a sister. I would have already gone ER if I had a toilet in my family who was my sister yet she could get laid while I rot alone.

I have a great of respect for incels with sisters, especially if you are within four years of age, because then the bias is really apparent.

“If I had a sister - I wouldn’t be an incel”

That’d be so brutal holy shit

no, thanks for asking

No sister whatsoever, thankfully
I don’t think incels with sisters realize how cucked their situation is.
  1. She doesn’t need a personality to get laid, she also doesn’t have to stress about being undesirable - because some guy will like her, date her, fuck her, and marry her.
  2. How selfish can the bitch be - to not help her incel brother get laid?! Foids are the gatekeepers of sex, if your own sister won’t connect you with one of her friends or an acquaintance of hers, who in your family will?

Feeling betrayed that your sister didn’t help you find a gf is bad enough.

Having a younger sister who shares your genes but she can have a fulfilling social/sex life due to how cucked western society has become - ER fuel.

My sister is an single mom :feelshaha: because she couldnt trap the chad, memes write themselves.

nope, but i saw the incel/whore dynamic play out with some of my male "friends" who had sisters

it's like clockwork every time :feelskek:

She is 4 years younger and has had at least 2 relationships that I know of.

bro is still posting the "look i'm all alone at mount everest!!!!! click Like grandma!!!!!!!" photos at like age 35

while his sis was fucking since age 13

I have a younger foid cousin who is already dating, she is nine years younger than me. The foid is:
  • Fat
  • Wears glasses
  • Her personality is being a bitch
  • She is bad at driving
  • She stopped talking to me (lookist)
  • Not funny
  • No style
  • Broke (she had to donate plasma)
  • Can’t cook or clean
  • Adopted (raised by a single mom)
  • Her biological mother did drugs
I kid you not - she always had boys interested in her, she had a date to her prom, she had a boyfriend in college, and guys still want to date her after she graduated from university.

My sister is an single mom :feelshaha: because she couldnt trap the chad, memes write themselves.
At least you can laugh about it, Uncle Incel.

I have a younger and older sister, both of which are dating. It’s brutal. So many blackpills and so much suifuel :feelsrope: