Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How GL do you have to be to get a gf as an Indian?

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
Title. Like not a slayer or anything just have normal dating with a looksmatched becky gf, a decent social group, work life etc.

You need to be borderline arab (0.0000001% of all pajeets)

You have to look as non-Indian as possible, Indian phenotype is the definition of ugliness, it sets the bar for ugliness, attractiveness is a measurement of how different you look from an Indian

@wereq

You have to look as non-Indian as possible, Indian phenotype is the definition of ugliness, it sets the bar for ugliness, attractiveness is a measurement of how different you look from an Indian

@wereq
Every Indian trait is a 0/10, you can only go above 0/10 if you don't have them, for example if you don't have dark curry skin (Indian trait) you may add +0.5/10, if you don't have an ugly Dravidian face with fat nose and oily skin you may add +0.5/10

Your attractiveness as an Indian depends on how much Indian you AREN'T

I can help you with that

Just have to look like this

Title. Like not a slayer or anything just have normal dating with a looksmatched becky gf, a decent social group, work life etc.
You have to be only indian on paper but not resemble one at all

Don't be Indian. Simple as

Have miraculously blue eyes and pale skin

You need to be borderline arab (0.0000001% of all pajeets)

@wereq
Just have to look like thisView attachment 1084181
You have to be only indian on paper but not resemble one at all
Have miraculously blue eyes and pale skin
Don't be Indian. Simple as

I'd like to see two groups of Westoid holes rate this man - one being told he's Indian, and another not being told his ethnicity until after.
This is how I know you niggas don't leave the basement I see 2nd generation Indian guys who look Indian with gfs all the time sometimes even white girls but they are generally above average looking and NT. Go to the gym regularly, dress well, don't have an accent and are outspoken

Last edited:
This is how I know you niggas don't leave the basement I see 2nd generation Indian guys who look Indian with gfs all the time sometimes even white girls but they are generally above average looking and NT. Go to the gym regularly, dress well, don't have an accent and are outspoken
KEK

This is how I know you niggas don't leave the basement
You're not that wrong (I mean I leave sometimes but there are no indians here besides the ones raping in ubers and delivering food and I never see them with anyone)

Fuck u

I can show pics in dms. Like I said leave your basement once in a while. This is exactly why I don't post on the forum. You niggas are so detached from reality after rotting on these forums for hours everyday its insane.

I can show pics in dms. Like I said leave your basement once in a while. This is exactly why I don't post on the forum. You niggas are so detached from reality after rotting on these forums for hours everyday its insane.
Sounds like incel shaming to me, boyo. :feelswhat:

Stop cherry picking. Indian men in the West dating White chicks is not standard.

Sounds like incel shaming to me, boyo. :feelswhat:

Stop cherry picking. Indian men in the West dating White chicks is not standard.
I didn't say white chicks. Most people date within their race.

Care to show examples that aren't 1 in 10 million lottery winners and actually look Indian?
The couples I showed in thr dms are common. Most of them are decent looking guys with their looksmatch. Real 1 in 10 million lottery winners are guys like this. Fat ugly Fresh of the boat curry with a hot nordic girl. You'll never see this irl.

The couples I showed in thr dms are common. Most of them are decent looking guys with their looksmatch. Real 1 in 10 million lottery winners are guys like this. Fat ugly Fresh of the boat curry with a hot nordic girl. You'll never see this irl.

View attachment 1084204
Wtf is this :shock:

That ugly fat dravidian nigger cummed inside that blonde nordic girl to create those mutt abominations. Just imagine the humiliation for her father
JUST BE DRAVIDIAN THEORY. who are they

That ugly fat dravidian nigger cummed inside that blonde nordic girl to create those mutt abominations. Just imagine the humiliation for her father
God damn

She's a swedish youtuber who used to post videos of becoming a young mother and her everyday life. Until someone posted her channel on /pol/ all the sfcel niggas raided that one video to leave hate comments The comments were all cagefuel tbh even faceandlms commented under the thread to trigger the sfcels. I'll find the saved youtube page wait

Last edited:
I'd like to see two groups of Westoid holes rate this man - one being told he's Indian, and another not being told his ethnicity until after.
I didn't say white chicks. Most people date within their race.
HOLD THE FUCK UP.

My first post had nothing to do with the shit you said. My point was about how Western holes (both White and Western influenced ethnic holes) view Indians as low value in the dating market, regardless of true attractiveness.

HOLD THE FUCK UP.

My first post had nothing to do with the shit you said. My point was about how Western holes (both White and Western influenced ethnic holes) view Indians as low value in the dating market, regardless of true attractiveness.
Maybe among the older generations but among younger girls not really. Good looking is good looking tbh

Dravidians keep winning:smonk:@Dravidiancel

You answered it yourself

View: https://youtu.be/4HUAFO0nGl0

You posted a white passing gigachadpreet as an example
To impress Indian girls you can just grow out the beard, skin care routine, light skin and not fat. Basically like the guy attached below or Vijay devarkonda or the one main character from kgf. You will see these guys slaying in Indian college , I don’t know about the west but they do well in their own community I guess. You will slay

Attachments

• IMG_1378.jpeg
    IMG_1378.jpeg
    416.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
. Basically like the guy attached below or Vijay devarkonda or the one main character from kgf. You will see these guys slaying in Indian college , I
Just googled. Are these niggas supposed to be GL? I know curries who mog these guys to the slums of Mumbai and back.

Wtf is this lmao

Just googled. Are these niggas supposed to be GL? I know curries who mog these guys to the slums of Mumbai and back.

Wtf is this lmao

View attachment 1084235
I know right, but in south india(where iam from), girls are simping for these dudes. It is also fashion to have thick beard and boneless. He would be mtn in west though.

Last edited:
I know a few south Indian prettyboys who mog this nigga to suicide but they are dark skinned and clean shaven.

I know right, but in south india(where iam from), girls are simping for these dudes. It is also fashion to have thick beard but boneless. He would be mtn in west though.

I know a few south Indian prettyboys who mog this nigga to suicide but they are dark skinned and clean shaven.
Me too, but skin colour is more important in curryland I guess:feelsrope:, South Indians from what I have noticed got good bones it’s all underneath their fats.Do the pretty boys do well with girls? I imagine they look like white pretty boys with dark skin jfl. Similar to this guy

Me too, but skin colour is more important in curryland I guess:feelsrope:, South Indians from what I have noticed got good bones it’s all underneath their fats.Do the pretty boys do well with girls?

They do fine. I see them with girls bit I don't know if they slay or anything. I don't mingle with that kind of crowd
I imagine they look like white pretty boys with dark skin jfl. Similar to this guyView attachment 1084255
This guy looks good but lacks sex appeal. He looks like a twink. Ryanjt2 is more representative of the typical south asian prettyboy

every curry that i know who was a slayer in dating, didn't look like a curry

for shitskin curry dating and fucking is simple, just dont resemble indian/paki/etc

ofc some weird exceptions happen, where you'll see a some random slav whore pregnant with a 0/2 shitskin

You have to be a tall skinny prettyboy western looking curry to have a chance