Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have Anger Issues?

Do you have Anger Issues?

• Yes

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Yes.

Do any of you?

Anger Issues- Constant irritability, rage and anxiety are possible emotional symptoms. If you feel overwhelmed, have trouble organizing or managing your thoughts or fantasize about hurting yourself or others, you could be experiencing an anger disorder or another issue.

Ever since I could remember I have always had a short temper. It's a weird feeling where I get frustrated easily whether it be with people or situations. In public I keep it within myself but I usually feel it boil up inside me. I have a bunch holes in my walls from my early adolescent years (stopped once my dad got fed up with it). Even today I still punch shit when I get angry enough. Sometimes I can feel like my a pulse run through my body but that could all just be in my head tbh. Anyone else feel like they have anger issues? The closest time I ever felt I was going to act on one my rage full moments was in 9th grade when some loud annoying female sat in front of me and I was close to punching her in the back of her head. I ran the scenario many times in my head it felt almost real that I got scared I might actually do it.

Anyways I think that is a primary reason why I got into metal and punk. Cause its a good vent, listening to it when mad feels satisfying. Cause sometimes you just wanna scream but you can't at the moment (thats why sometimes I make rage vent post on here kek)

Last edited:
Definitely not. I'm not an angry person at all. I mostly am just disappointed with my life and disappointed with myself most of all. I live in a constant state of depression and despair. Doubt I could even get angry at this point.

Definitely not. I'm not an angry person at all. I mostly am just disappointed with my life and disappointed with myself most of all. I live in a constant state of depression and despair. Doubt I could even get angry at this point.
I feel disappointed with my life but then I just get angry about the unfairness of life. Just seeing people be happy is enough of to piss me off now(this is thanks to blackpill tho it didn't bother me before).

not uncontrollable

Ya, I do a pretty good job at keeping it at bay however it sometimes manifests as punching random things until I calm down or hurt my hand. Whichever comes first. Always have had difficulties expressing anger in a less destructive manner, so it's best it keep it away if I possible.
Also,
I feel disappointed with my life but then I just get angry about the unfairness of life. Just seeing people be happy is enough of to piss me off now(this is thanks to blackpill tho it didn't bother me before).

Ya, I do a pretty good job at keeping it at bay however it sometimes manifests as punching random things until I calm down or hurt my hand. Whichever comes first. Always have had difficulties expressing anger in a less destructive manner, so it's best it keep it away if I possible.
This so much, sometimes I have to feel pain to snap back. It got bad at one point where I punched the metal lining of walls cause that shit hurt enough where I just couldn't ignore it. I remember my pinky and ring finger knuckle swelling so much I thought I had broken them. For sometime my knuckles were always bruised. I have/had several little scar marks on my knuckles from when I would bleed.

I have gotten better tho at keeping it in now too.

Yes, I have mood swings during which I get rather upset.

Yes. Often of a self-destructive nature.

When I am angry I want to get physically dominated by a masculine man, and humiliated in front of beautiful women. I have also had fantasies about being gang-raped and disemboweled alive by an angry mob, since I was nine years old. At that time I also had fantasies about ending up in Hell and being tortured by Satan's minions for all eternity.

i used to

but im on xanax since a year

i wanna go back to my old me, being angry and violent was better to be a sedated bitch

Sometimes I grind my teeth when I'm angry. I broke my braces once lol and since that day I try to control it

I’ve had a bad attitude since my creation. I can take a lot of stuff before I get irritated, but I become a bear when I snap. It’s not fun.

As a child it was bad. I got a hold of my autism rage in elementary school. Now I just keep it bottled up.

If you fantasize about harming yourself you're a faggot

When I am angry I want to get physically dominated by a masculine man, and humiliated in front of beautiful women. I have also had fantasies about being gang-raped and disemboweled alive by an angry mob, since I was nine years old. At that time I also had fantasies about ending up in Hell and being tortured by Satan's minions for all eternity.
1049015_9addb3f2165ec4d68c1932a1c574f9d4.gif

Don't know where the line is drawn before it is considered an anger issue, and not just a reasonable emotional response. I feel like my anger is justified.

faggot out
kek