Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have better room than me?

Bone Tomahawk

Bone Tomahawk

Rapist misogynist
-
If its not similar to mine, u are normie or fakecel
I was contemplating all day after finishing my beers if i should go buy booze or not
Its raining heavy outside n its sunday the corner store is about to close
I couldnt resist
It feels so shity to not be at least slightly drunk
I drink almost every day and i love it
The warmth and the relative calmness
I sleep on the floor and i have rodents in my room,but i dont mind them,as long as they dont make too much noise scratching things when i sleep

Attachments

• test 3.jpg
    test 3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
  • test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 82
  • test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 84
I was contemplating all day after finishing my beers if i should go buy booze or not
I couldnt resist
I sleep on the floor and i have rodents in my room,but i dont mind them,as long as they dont make too much noise scratching things when i sleep
Atleast your can play guitarre. Probably u can make some pussy wet with music. Moggs me.

You can take care of it, why aren't you. My slight OCD would never let me rest until I fixed the whole room.

I couldnt resist
What the fuck, That many Jagers?

You can take care of it, why aren't you. My slight OCD would never let me rest until I fixed the whole room.
What the fuck, That many Jagers?
Yes i want to build a jagermeister pyramid
I started drinking roughly 2 year ago and i collect the bottles, only more or less ten jagermeister bottles i have thrown away
And i have way more bottles in drwaers and closet than i have clothes and "necessary things"

amstel beer

dutchcel spotted?

Just clean your room bro
I mean you can, but you might be giga depressed so I don't judge. I'm just saying my OCD would never let me rest in a room like that.

Where is your cum cup?

how do you afford so much booze?

I mean you can, but you might be giga depressed so I don't judge. I'm just saying my OCD would never let me rest in a room like that.
When my room is dirty i feel like Lord when its tidy i feel like solitary confinement lost husk and dont know where all my items are

BUMP

Attachments

• 559.webm
    3.1 MB
Holy fuck what's up with all the alcohol :worryfeels::feelsmega:

I couldnt resist
Because I grew up poor and because I have some ounce of self-confidence within myself I try to make my living situation as comfortable and as pleasant to the eye as possible. I would not live this way even if you paid me. I grew up with that bullshit in my childhood. And it brings it back bad memories of neglect and mental and physical abuse. By my parents and the bullying and torture I had to. When door as a child and a youth. I try to keep my apartment clean. Because it makes me feel like I am sane because it makes me feel like I am sane because it makes me feel like I am sane because it makes me have something pleasant to look at realizing. I am worth something to the world. Because I say I am. It's a confident feeling having yourself taken care of that includes your environment.

Because I grew up poor and because I have some ounce of self-confidence within myself I try to make my living situation as comfortable and as pleasant to the eye as possible. I would not live this way even if you paid me. I grew up with that bullshit in my childhood. And it brings it back bad memories of neglect and mental and physical abuse. By my parents and the bullying and torture I had to. When door as a child and a youth. I try to keep my apartment clean. Because it makes me feel like I am sane because it makes me feel like I am sane because it makes me feel like I am sane because it makes me have something pleasant to look at realizing. I am worth something to the world. Because I say I am. It's a confident feeling having yourself taken care of that includes your environment.
Text book definition of cope if i ever saw one

Dutchcels dont exist they all high out of their minds on weed and opiates
I'm part dutch and i'm a midget go figure. They do have a high percentage of Chad's in their population. But they're are some ugly Dutch people out there. That's where the stereotype comes from for the ugly Dutchman. They are good people to an extent, but they are Cringe at times

I'm part dutch and i'm a midget go figure. They do have a high percentage of Chad's in their population. But they're are some ugly Dutch people out there. That's where the stereotype comes from for the ugly Dutchman. They are good people to an extent, but they are Cringe at times
Im from latvia. Its funny that ours are both flattest countries in europe, and one of flattest on earth too.But ni latvia is one of the highest average heights

Im from latvia. Its funny that ours are both flattest countries in europe, and one of flattest on earth too.But ni latvia is one of the highest average heights
Most of the nordic and germanic types are there's quite a few tall slavfags as well. I'm not from holland i'm from the united states i'm a amerimutt which is more than likely why i'm disgeanic. I'm a midget compared to most other races in the world.

Most of the nordic and germanic types are there's quite a few tall slavfags as well. I'm not from holland i'm from the united states i'm a amerimutt which is more than likely why i'm disgeanic. I'm a midget compared to most other races in the world.
Lead poisoned water usa

Lead poisoned water usa
That could be a reason why I am so short. My parents were also very short as well. I am fortunately the last generation of my lineage. Because I want my stock to die out and I am a incel.

That could be a reason why I am so short. My parents were also very short as well. I am fortunately the last generation of my lineage. Because I want my stock to die out and I am a incel.
Miix with native american girl for better DNA

Miix with native american girl for better DNA
I'm thinking about race mixing myself. I would really love to be with any woman. However, I really don't want to reproduce any children. Especially non-white children because they will have mental health issues growing app in a mixed marriage. However, it would be interesting. But I still don't want to force life onto any innocent person. It's such a cruel thing to do. You realize that they will just suffer the same height and mental health issues. I have?

I feel like there’s gotta be a better way to store all the jager rather than it just all sitting on the floor

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back