Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you clean your room?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Nobody visists my home. I know some foids and men but I never invite them to my home like for what? No pussy no nothing so i dont invite anybody.

I tidy my room like every 2-3 weeks but I just couldnt be bothered at all.

I piss is in the bathroom sink to save water instead of flushing the toilet every time and my kitchen has used plates stacked up in the sink

if i had a pussy visiting me that i could lick then my place would be sparkling clean overnight

Cleaned it few week ago moved all my boxes into another room. Usually my side table is full of tissues and coke every day so I rarely clean that

Relatable
I cleaned my room recently after about 2 months and now i have a slight breathing problem due to all the dust and shit
I also have a stack of pizza boxes that have been there several months that i didn't discard for some reason

When I have larvae

I dont i see no point

I take the piss bottles out every couple of months, if that counts.

Relatable
I cleaned my room recently after about 2 months and now i have a slight breathing problem due to all the dust and shit
I also have a stack of pizza boxes that have been there several months that i didn't discard for some reason
yeah the dust can lead to problems

only when my foid (mother) forces me to otherwise I would dirtmaxx

About once a week. It's never messy enough to require a deep clean. I keep a general level of cleanliness about me you know.

My room is crap. My parents say a bum is cleaner than me. Who should I invite anyway? I have no friends and I don't fuck

Used to never clean
But agency got upset during last inspection )(I cleaned last minute but wasn’t acceptable enough)

Now I clean every Sunday. It’s very healing mentally having a clean and tidy home

my clothes are thrown on the floor, and I prefer it that way, why clean anything

U are a retard,l clean my room

My mom do it for me

Once a Week, and wash bedsheets as well

Every time it gets dirty, so once every 2 weeks or something like this. It's pretty easy work. No excuse for being a slob.

Nobody visists my home. I know some foids and men but I never invite them to my home like for what? No pussy no nothing so i dont invite anybody.

I piss is in the bathroom sink to save water instead of flushing the toilet every time and my kitchen has used plates stacked up in the sink

if i had a pussy visiting me that i could lick then my place would be sparkling clean overnight
when it starts annoying me so like every 2 weeks or when i cum on some shit, i clean it because it disgust me later

anbout once a week

Every few months. But I see no point in cleaning my room. Nobody except me enters my room.

I tidy it every 2 weeks, but for dust and stuff I deep clean every 6 months.

Ounce of prevention approach. There's nothing but a bed, closet, and dressers in my bedroom.
I piss is in the bathroom sink to save water instead of flushing the toilet every time
Based sink pisser. I used to do this, but not to save water, I did it because it was the perfect height.
and my kitchen has used plates stacked up in the sink
Go clean your dishes, you will get cockroaches if you leave them.

rarely plus i can't remember the last time i've folded my clothes

I'm so tired of cleaning shit man

just cos you are alone does not mean you need to be a peice of shit. stay clean, dont just rot

I never clean my house and since my health hasn't deteriorated because of it i feel like it's just cope to clean really. My mom sometimes clean my house, once a month or so.

depends

i clean it when it gets too bad but usually i stop cleaning for a weeks and then it detoriatiates and i have to clean again

Not more often than i have to

I don't do much in my room. I wear the same clothes every day for the whole week, my underwear excluded, so the only thing clothes wise that piles up are my socks. At like the end of the week, I collect them and throw them into our washing basket, or whatever you call it. Most of the things, packaging wise, I just throw away. I have my own garbage can, and I simply empty it once it's full.

The only thing that is pretty annoying are pizza boxes. They are too big to throw into my garbage can and, even when I roll them up to make them fit, take up too much space. I just throw them away whenever I feel like it, and I mostly do that by cutting them up before then throwing them into my garbage can. That way they fit, but it is time and energy consooming.

Depends, sometimes once a month and sometimes two times per week, depends if I whittle or not.

Only when it gets in the way to have too much trash lying around