Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you keep some of your dark thoughts to yourself?

Would you tell em the black pill?

• Tell them

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Hide it

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
If you had the chance, or opportunity in real life, or where ever, would you take the chance to showcase some of the dark truths?

or would you choose to hide it from others? 

I personally would choose to keep some of the dark thoughts and truths to myself. I don't want to be seen as being too bitter, dark, gloomy, and pessimistic.

Some of my thought would completely ruin my life if they were revealed.

idkwattodowithlife said:
If you had the chance, or opportunity in real life, or where ever, would you take the chance to showcase some of the dark truths?

or would you choose to hide it from others? 

I personally would choose to keep some of the dark thoughts and truths to myself. I don't want to be seen as being too bitter, dark, gloomy, and pessimistic.

I keep plenty of dark thoughts to myself. Friends is good cope, and I dont want to be kicked out of uni and branded unemployable. My chance with girls is nearly nil, but if I showed the blackpill it would guarantee dying alone.

By the chance, if you mean the ability to speak the truth anonymously or somehow without fear of judgement, yes. But I'm too pragmatic and cowardly to do so openly, I have almost no social status but if I just blackpilled people left and right I would have none.

I speak the truth when people ask. A revolution starts with a change in mindset. Spread the blackpill.

There is no social benefit to pissing off coworkers. They only want to hear strong opinions if they share them.

i have some dark opinions that if i said them in public id be locked up in a mental institution simply because normies wouldnt be able to handle truthpills/blackpills about women.

The question in the title and the poll question are two potentially very different questions.

>Do you keep some of your dark thoughts to yourself?

>Would you tell em the black pill?

You can black pill people without telling them your "darkest thoughts".

I told one of my male acquaintances about being alone because of my looks. I don't remember how it came up but we got into this discussion where I basically told him that your looks matter as a man more than you think and that women only want a limited set of traits. I feel like it was a mistake telling him about it but he didn't really disagree with me, he just said my attitude is bad and that though I might be right, "you can't just give up man you have to adapt". Pfft, yeah right. No amount of working out is going to fix this shit. 

Yeah, if someone were to bring it up to me I'd tell it like it is. Look at my posts here or on the former subreddit: I was never the one posting misogynistic or violent shit. I have nothing to hide. But there's no way I'm going to lie if someone asks me about this topic. The thing is, nobody really ever asks me about these things because nobody my age wants to talk with me or get to know me.

I keep 95% of my thoughts to myself. Very seldom I'll let my only friend or mom know what's troubling me, I feel no better after the fact. 

Most of my thoughts put an extreme strain on my psyche because I feel like a complete loser for having them and like I'm less of a man.

Ryo Hazuki said:
The question in the title and the poll question are two potentially very different questions.

The blackpill is truth. It is neither dark nor light.

I couldn't really. But even if I could what would be the point? No.

I keep almost all of them to myself. Its to dark and weird even for this site lol

I reveal a little, but if I said everything I believed I would unironically be arrested.

Berdea said:
I reveal a little, but if I said everything I believed I would unironically be arrested.

Me too

Crustaciouse said:
Some of my thought would completely ruin my life if they were revealed.
Its crazy how limited we feel inside and outside of life...

KV- said:
I keep plenty of dark thoughts to myself. Friends is good cope, and I dont want to be kicked out of uni and branded unemployable. My chance with girls is nearly nil, but if I showed the blackpill it would guarantee dying alone.
By the chance, if you mean the ability to speak the truth anonymously or somehow without fear of judgement, yes. But I'm too pragmatic and cowardly to do so openly, I have almost no social status but if I just blackpilled people left and right I would have none.
Yeah, I feel you. In a way do you want to protect yourself, having these type of thoughts are pretty much crossed over the taboo line. I think its better to go as far talking about how "looks" matter; I think that would be maximum threshold we could use to spread the black pill.

ItheIthe said:
I speak the truth when people ask. A revolution starts with a change in mindset. Spread the blackpill.
Yes, but I guess in more of a subliminal way.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i have some dark opinions that if i said them in public id be locked up in a mental institution simply because normies wouldnt be able to handle truthpills/blackpills about women.
Lol, my some thoughts are too dark, and I don't think normies, let alone femoid could digest our thoughts...

Ryo Hazuki said:
Yes, you're right, and I haven't thought about it too deeply. I felt like this idea just magically sprung out of my head.

theson said:
I told one of my male acquaintances about being alone because of my looks. I don't remember how it came up but we got into this discussion where I basically told him that your looks matter as a man more than you think and that women only want a limited set of traits. I feel like it was a mistake telling him about it but he didn't really disagree with me, he just said my attitude is bad and that though I might be right, "you can't just give up man you have to adapt". Pfft, yeah right. No amount of working out is going to fix this shit.
Yeah, if someone were to bring it up to me I'd tell it like it is. Look at my posts here or on the former subreddit: I was never the one posting misogynistic or violent shit. I have nothing to hide. But there's no way I'm going to lie if someone asks me about this topic. The thing is, nobody really ever asks me about these things because nobody my age wants to talk with me or get to know me.
Some people aren't ready to digest the black hill, or handle some of your dark thoughts, and I don't think people are innocent either, but I still think its better to keep some of those things away.

QuantumDummy said:
I keep 95% of my thoughts to myself. Very seldom I'll let my only friend or mom know what's troubling me, I feel no better after the fact.
Most of my thoughts put an extreme strain on my psyche because I feel like a complete loser for having them and like I'm less of a man.
There's a man that goes by the name of Seneca, he kept a lot of his thoughts, and feelings to himself, and had most of the time remained silence, this is called "stoicism" and its actually a masculine trait.

not_here_4_points said:
I couldn't really. But even if I could what would be the point? No.
So I'm guessing matters to a meres end, ay? Having some of the dead end thoughts at least enables you to almost accept everything for what they are. Its like walking in a maze, or labyrinth, and trying to find a way out.

undeadcel said:
I keep almost all of them to myself. Its to dark and weird even for this site lol
Its alright man, everyone keeps a bit of their own secrets to themselves.

Berdea said:
Revealing a little would stir a bit of controversy (or backlash) and depends on which crowds your talking about.

I talk black pills to my friend/here.but i keep dark thoughgs to myself

Battlefield3cel said:
I talk black pills to my friend/here.but i keep dark thoughgs to myself
Sounds pretty reasonable.

Most people hide their secrets, its usually something bad they think of somebody they know.

Having these dark thoughts (is less judgemental than the bluepilled normie thoughts).

Most of the people with dark thoughts, know what lies ahead for us, and others.

In general I try to hide it (and sometimes fail). Although I had always burdened my mother about my depression and I eventually even had to stop telling her everything because it hurt her so much. I guess this place is my only outlet now, although anyone who knows me knows I am a negative asocial misanthrope.

In my long experience of life, there are three things you should never discuss with people: politics, religion and the blackpill.

It only makes people awkward or aggressive.

As an incel it's better to not speak in general

Sometimes they slip into my daily talking but usually i like to keep them to myself. Our modern society only wants happiness, fun, hedonism and positive thinking everything else will be looked down on.

I hide it, unless I'm around my friends, and only my friends, with no one around.

All the time. Unfortunately in the West, your freedom of speech is vaporized. You now have to shut the fuck up, or face the wrath of all these cucks. It's amazing.

BlackPill47 said:
In general I try to hide it (and sometimes fail). Although I had always burdened my mother about my depression and I eventually even had to stop telling her everything because it hurt her so much. I guess this place is my only outlet now, although anyone who knows me knows I am a negative asocial misanthrope.
I think a lot of us incels are naturally predisposed to being misanthropes, just because were social rejected, and most of us being disposable man. Its our disposition to be the black sheeps of society.

Fontaine said:
In my long experience of life, there are three things you should never discuss with people: politics, religion and the blackpill.
It only makes people awkward or aggressive.
Having unpopular opinion will sometimes get the crowd going and its a good idea for you to refrain from talking about. Some thoughts and ideas are too dangerous, its seem as if though you have to go out your own to obtain this forbidden knowledge, i.e. the black pill.

incelman said:
As an incel it's better to not speak in general
Lol, I guess that almost concludes with everything. I think Fontaine sometime pointed out that people are interested to hear Chads farts than a incel spitting some knowledge bombs. Its so crazy how much society wants to recluse (or limit) us from everything, smh.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol, I guess that almost concludes with everything. I think Fontaine sometime pointed out that people are interested to hear Chads farts than a incel spitting some knowledge bombs. Its so crazy how much society wants to recluse (or limit) us from everything, smh.

Your looks determine the value of your words

Many people have a herd mentality which would mean if anyone's dark secrets get out they would get instantly ruined for life

grayjedi90 said:
Sometimes they slip into my daily talking but usually i like to keep them to myself. Our modern society only wants happiness, fun, hedonism and positive thinking everything else will be looked down on.
Some people don't want to go through the mental gymnastics of the dark truths and black pill, smh.

ordinaryotaku said:
I hide it, unless I'm around my friends, and only my friends, with no one around.
You have some good friends that could tolerate whatever you say, but if you say it to a stranger, and all hell breaks lose, if you utter a word about the misconceptions of our society, and todays world.

anincelforlifelol said:
All the time. Unfortunately in the West, your freedom of speech is vaporized. You now have to shut the fuck up, or face the wrath of all these cucks. It's amazing.
I kind of value freedom of speech, even more now because there's no way we could talk a lot of these stuff in real life, and but yet we have this freedom, or chance to do so. A lot of blue pill ed arguments already have a plethora of issues ranging from logically fallacies to ad hominems to strawmans.

incelman said:
Your looks determine the value of your words
Definitely, my man.

Themisterpepsi said:
Many people have a herd mentality which would mean if anyone's dark secrets get out they would get instantly ruined for life
Yeah man, its the mob mentality, and this is one of the many reason, why many of us incels feel lonely.

I would love to express myself, but i dont want to be called names or be further isolated because of my beliefs. So i just drugcel and make Norm Macdonald jokes that 9/10 times i only get and laugh at.

Banished said:
I would love to express myself, but i dont want to be called names or be further isolated because of my beliefs. So i just drugcel and make Norm Macdonald jokes that 9/10 times i only get and laugh at.
Good point, my man. Its good to be our own entertainers because aren't that much people around us and its a good thing to laugh at yourself, also your own jokes.