Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you know anyone irl who has roped?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
I knew a guy in school who I’m pretty sure roped. The details of his death were not revealed by his family but someone who was close to him told me the cause of death was a gunshot wound to the head (I just took his word for it). The gun was found next to his body so it’s unlikely that he was murdered. I don’t know what he was going through. May he Rest In Peace.

Last edited:
I knew a guy in school who I’m pretty sure roped. The details of his death were not revealed by his family but someone who was close to him told me the cause of death was a gunshot wound to the head (I just took his word for it). The gun was found next to his body so it’s unlikely that he was murdered. May he Rest In Peace.
No but I knew one guy who kept saying he wanted to die because his life was shit. And he wasn't wrong. He was extremely low IQ but self aware enough to know it, ugly and short, and got bullied. This was at church btw and people kept bullying him despite knowing he had these thoughts. While slutty tradthots were extremely popular. :feelsUgh:

In a way yes i never meet him in person but i talked with him on various occasions before he literally went out in flames due to self immolation. You might have heard of him as he was somewhat popular amongst the YouTuber doomer/tfl community, he went by the name of Barak mkray.

I know a fag who roped, he got HIV and tweaked out at McDonald's on drugs and drove into someone's car, so the police were called on him and he lost his job as a teacher due to having a criminal record. He went to stay with his parents and he roped on a tree in their backyard after a few days. He gave me his desk when he was moving out a year before he got HIV and roped. He said "I don't have room for it at my new place, but I might get room for it eventually and come back for it" sounding like he was having second thoughts about giving it away, so I said "yea sure dude, no problem" because I knew that would never happen and it was mine forever once he left me with it.

i've had a family member do it

No tbh because I don’t really know anyone at all

I knew an alcoholic manlet that cut his wrists in a tub. Bob Smith.

He liked Irish coffee.

Nope but my Filipina coworkers younger brother jumped off a bridge. STEM maxxed but from spying his social media he looked like a preteen even in his mid 20s. My coworker was an obvious slut and foid coworkers would gather around asking about her dating life. She's chad only.
I'm pretty sure him hearing all those chads banging his sister during her teen years and he finally stem maxxed but no gf still living at home looking like a kid. Suifuel. Didnt leave a note since it took them weeks before they accepted his suicide. You cant just talk about your slut sister in a suicide note.

She was a butter face. If her looksmatch roped. He still be hanging in a closet dried up like jerky since he would have no friends. Dying a Virgin with 0 prospects.

I wish she gave me at least a hand job though. She was such a slut. Only reason she talked to me was the only other filipino in the office. But that was barely any talking. Just acknowledgement of existence like hello or can you send info go on project X.

I know a fag who roped, he got HIV and tweaked out at McDonald's on drugs and drove into someone's car, so the police were called on him and he lost his job as a teacher due to having a criminal record. He went to stay with his parents and he roped on a tree in their backyard after a few days. He gave me his desk when he was moving out a year before he got HIV and roped. He said "I don't have room for it at my new place, but I might get room for it eventually and come back for it" sounding like he was having second thoughts about giving it away, so I said "yea sure dude, no problem" because I knew that would never happen and it was mine forever once he left me with it.
Was he an actual fag?

Nope but my Filipina coworkers younger brother jumped off a bridge. STEM maxxed but from spying his social media he looked like a preteen even in his mid 20s. My coworker was an obvious slut and foid coworkers would gather around asking about her dating life. She's chad only.
I'm pretty sure him hearing all those chads banging his sister during her teen years and he finally stem maxxed but no gf still living at home looking like a kid. Suifuel. Didnt leave a note since it took them weeks before they accepted his suicide. You cant just talk about your slut sister in a suicide note.

She was a butter face. If her looksmatch roped. He still be hanging in a closet dried up like jerky since he would have no friends. Dying a Virgin with 0 prospects.

I wish she gave me at least a hand job though. She was such a slut. Only reason she talked to me was the only other filipino in the office. But that was barely any talking. Just acknowledgement of existence like hello or can you send info go on project X.
brutal

i'm very thankful i never had to hear my sister getting banged. Working with foids is also so awful.

i'm very thankful i never had to hear my sister getting banged. Working with foids is also so awful.
Work thirst traps. Crazy amounts of attention. Women both envied and hated her depending on if she drew the attention of their favorite office chad. Even women who would were married cared that their office chad was being stolen from them

seriously jumping off a bridge is cleaner. The kids last checkin was on the bridge at midnight. Unless fresh grad chemistry majors have stress at work that is unbearable that i dont know about, my theory is the slut sister and his manlet live at home status was the main cause. Even worse is that he lived in LA where he probably got mogged everywhere by the waiters and retail workers trying to make a living in hollywood for their big break

also it is california so probably high amounts of wmaf coupling causing suifuel

I encountered someone on the /r9k/ board on 4chan who probably killed himself. He said that he was tired of being slow and alone. I think he was far behind most people, and felt lonely. Rest in peace anon.

:feelscry:

Attachments

• RIP Anon.png
    RIP Anon.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 52
For the moment no