Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you know how to fish for food?

Do you know how to fish for food?

• Yes, I know how to fish for food.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, I do not know how to fish for food.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
If you were by a lake or the ocean, by a river, or in a boat do you know how to use a fishing pole and some bait to go fishing?

I could try. Remembering books or movies/TV shows about survivalism will definitely help you.

No I have never fished.

No I have never fished.
Interesting.

I hope to see how many of us had loser fathers that did not teach their sons how to fish.

As you know, my dad is a cuck who thinks that the television show “The Big Bang Theory” is funny. One of three things my father taught me that proved to be useful in my life (the other two being how to use tools, and the importance of being organized) is how to fish.

Now that I’m an adult, I find myself watching old Bassmaster fishing tournaments on YouTube.

This is what the United States was like in the years immediately following September 11th 2001: Americans were patriotic and woke up early to put gas (petrol) in their Hummer and then put fuel in their boat, and then drive to fishing tournaments and fish for bass. And then go home, and think about how great it felt to invade Iraq, and bring Democracy to the Middle East - it was the early 2000’s:

View: https://youtu.be/tfoZrt4Lh4o

My father never thought me to fish either but i could manage.