Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to lower my appetite?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
How do I get a lower appetite? I want to feel satisfied by only eating once or twice a day. But if I haven’t eaten enough I get irritated very easily. How do I fix this so my family stops calling me a fat fuck for eating more than one sandwich a day.

Stop eating carbs and processed food. Live on eggs basically, your appetite will plummet guaranteed. I've been eating only raw eggs now for 5 days straight to save money and i have very little appetite. It's because eggs are very nutrient dense, so the more nutrient dense food you eat the less of an appetite you will have.

Why do you think pregnant foids eat alot when their pregnant and have "pregnancy cravings" It's because they don't know that they're suppose to eat nutrient dense food, so they eat and eat processed garbage to be satisfied, but they'll never be satisfied because the food is not nutrient dense. They are so fucking dumb.

LSD and Tilidin can reduce or fully stop appetite

How do I get a lower appetite? I want to feel satisfied by only eating once or twice a day. But if I haven’t eaten enough I get irritated very easily. How do I fix this so my family stops calling me a fat fuck for eating more than one sandwich a day.
Irritation is caused by dropping sugar levels. You want to get rid of fast carbs in your ration.

At first it will make you feel irrigated for some time, but do it gradually and you'll be fine.

Fast carbs are:
Sweets
Sugary drinks
Juices
Potatoes
White bread
These shit morning cereals
These shit "fitness" bars

You want to devour:

1. Meat
2. Cereals (buckwheat, rice, normal stuff, not processed)
3. Veggies

If you can cook you can make delicious meals with it.

Guilt yourself into eating less like DO NOT EAT THAT YOU FUCKING FATASS YOU DON'T NEED THE CALORIES PUT THAT BURGER DOWN.

nicotine, caffeine

Eat things high in protein, fat and fiber. Those types of food takes more time to digeste so you will feel full for a longer time.