Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do you know why it's not illegal for teenage boys and girls to have sex with each other?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Obligatory disclaimer: pedophilia is wrong, and disgusting, and bad, whatever...

Now, do you know why kids can fuck each other and no one bats an eye? Because the only boys who can fuck girls are teenage chadlites. So, in this cucked society we live in, it'd be unfair to stop all those (little whores) poor teenage girls from being penetrated by those cute teenage chadlites. 80% of all female teenagers are being fucked by the 20% chadlites' elite. Ugly teenage boys aren't having sex at all unless they decide to rape girls. However, it's not common that a subhuman teenager rapes a girl, but if that was more usual, teenage sex would be illegal. But subhuman teenagers aren't really a threat for underage stacies, so there's no reason to ban it. Did you see my point?

However, it's not common that a subhuman teenager rapes a girl, but if that was more usual, teenage sex would be illegal. But subhuman teenagers aren't really a threat for underage stacies, so there's no reason to ban it. Did you see my point?
High iq. Teen incels need to be taught to rape rostie teens. They probably won't even serve any real prison time for being caught, so they have a nice opportunity. That will teach teen foids to stop dressing like whores and fucking chads.

Teenagers are not kids.

Literally every man in the world is attracted to 15-17. Anyone who says other wise is a virtue signaling liar.

You probably lost 20% of this forum at the obligatory disclaimer.

High iq. Teen incels need to be taught to rape rostie teens. They probably won't even serve any real prison time for being caught, so they have a nice opportunity. That will teach teen foids to stop dressing like whores and fucking chads.

Cope.

Only Chads, Chadlites, and a few richcels get away with doing stupid shit as teenagers.

Every other teenager gets tried as an adult and gets a rough introduction to what sociologists describe as the school-to-prison pipeline.

Cope.

Only Chads, Chadlites, and a few richcels get away with doing stupid shit as teenagers.

Every other teenager gets tried as an adult and gets a rough introduction to what sociologists describe as the school-to-prison pipeline.
The worst that will happen is they go to juvi for a year or two, and that's only if they get caught.

in portugal you can fuck 14 year old girls.

hypergamy starts young

beyond brutal

Obligatory disclaimer: pedophilia is wrong, and disgusting, and bad, whatever...

Now, do you know why kids can fuck each other and no one bats an eye? Because the only boys who can fuck girls are teenage chadlites. So, in this cucked society we live in, it'd be unfair to stop all those (little whores) poor teenage girls from being penetrated by those cute teenage chadlites. 80% of all female teenagers are being fucked by the 20% chadlites' elite. Ugly teenage boys aren't having sex at all unless they decide to rape girls. However, it's not common that a subhuman teenager rapes a girl, but if that was more usual, teenage sex would be illegal. But subhuman teenagers aren't really a threat for underage stacies, so there's no reason to ban it. Did you see my point?

I think it's actually illegal if the parents know about it, they can get in trouble if teens are banging each other.

Agreed, they should be married off to adult men once they hit puberty

They probably won't even serve any real prison time for being caught, so they have a nice opportunity.
I wish i had thought of this

Probably get your ass kicked in Juvenile tbh

I wish i had thought of this

Probably get your ass kicked in Juvenile tbh
They won't even know what he did most of the time. Getting beat up in prison because "muh sex offender" is a thousand times more exaggerated than reality. @Edmund_Kemper

They won't even know what he did most of the time. Getting beat up in prison because "muh sex offender" is a thousand times more exaggerated than reality. @Edmund_Kemper
:waitwhat:

Simping Cucks exist even among darktriad thugmaxxed delinquents

prison justice is a myth. sometimes sex offenders can get beat up sometimes but not as much as people say. and the idea they all get killed in there is a myth. that rarely happens

:waitwhat:

Simping Cucks exist even among darktriad thugmaxxed delinquents
Them getting their hands on you in prison is very rare.
prison justice is a myth. sometimes sex offenders can get beat up sometimes but not as much as people say. and the idea they all get killed in there is a myth. that rarely happens
High iq.

Getting continuously beaten is a myth.
You ever been to jail?

I doubt a hole like @Edmund_Kemper would know anything about being among roughnecks and shortfused degenerates

You ever been to jail?

I doubt a hole like @Edmund_Kemper would know anything about being among roughnecks and shortfused degenerates
you clearly don't know about jail.

49% of prison wardens said sex offenders aren't often beaten in prisons, compared to 40% saying they are

You ever been to jail?

I've been to jail once. No one messed with me or asked "what I was in for". There's no proof he's a foid.

you clearly don't know about jail.

49% of prison wardens said sex offenders aren't often beaten in prisons, compared to 40% saying they are
Not A Single Word

Dont talk to me nigga, i aint reading anything that comes from your toilet frail hands

Not A Single Word

Dont talk to me nigga, i aint reading anything that comes from your toilet frail hands
why do you think i'm a foid? explain. show me proof. otherwise you'll look retarded.
I've been to jail once. No one messed with me or asked "what I was in for". There's no proof he's a foid.
what were you in for?

it's wrong but I'd gain pleasure from having a 14 year old girl suck my dick (ngl)