Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you like big-framed thick robust curvy sluts or do you like weak small-framed feminine foids?

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
big-framed thick big ass

both, depends what I feel like that day

2 I find woman with big asses and tits and thighs not attractive.

Tall and not fat is all that matters, but a thick foid would be preferable to a super skinny one.

Large, asthetic foids are umcommon anf giga-chad only. It's easier to get a framelet foid.

Tiddews hcmbgsb1
2000x20003
Image 1 5
Image 1 1
Image 3

Large, asthetic foids are umcommon anf giga-chad only. It's easier to get a framelet foid.
Nope large aesthetic foids are the ones who go for shitskins and thug degenerates.

The small framed angelic cute foids or hot (if they don’t have much buccal fat) are harder to pull but tend to be nicer.

Weak feminine females with big tits would be an ideal but they are very rare.

they both have their own place in my, or rather around my *****

Weak feminine foids.

im rlly specific. so for robust foids aka not fat but plumpy only white foids as any other race of foids that have it look disgusting to me. but with skinny and small frame foids only non-white as white skinny foids look like they're sick

Weak feminine. I never got the big ass thing.

I like wide hips and big buns.

Both tbh but lately been like small frame, small boob petite, especially goth girls :ahegao:

Something in the middle

High T thread I love big fleshy lips, tits, ass, and tan skin :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
erome.com/a/63Fuhi8f