Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you love weak docile soft girls who will submit to you OR do you love thick robust curvy mogger sluts who sexually challenge you? WHICH ONE?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

@AsakuraHao WILL NEVER post women like this! NEVER!

Whatever loves me

whichever one had less chad in them

Submissive ones

Why not primitive thick robust tall curvy sluts who sexually challenge you?
I don't want to be challenged
I want the powER

Depends on my mood at the moment tbh:feelshehe:.

A mixture of both really.
I want a soft snuggle blanket wife who isn't a pushover but also isn't a dominatrix kek.

I want a soft snuggle blanket wife who isn't a pushover but also isn't a dominatrix kek.
Thoughts on @PersonaPimp's avi?

Do you want to sexually dominate and brutalize whores and sluts like this in bed?

Thoughts on @PersonaPimp's avi?
View attachment 1107873
Do you want to sexually dominate and brutalize whores and sluts like this in bed?
I guess on occasion but I would much rather have a more romantic and warm relationship where we gradually lead up to that level of passion.

I like dressed, submissive virgin foids. I dislike sluts they are unclean filth

I’d fuck both so hard that they’d die

Weak submissive

U mean HQNP true 1 in 1000 facially Stacy jbs or the average used up slut who you’ll betabuxx for. I will go with the first

U mean HQNP true 1 in 1000 facially Stacy jbs or the average used up slut who you’ll betabuxx for. I will go with the first
I mean HQNP vs HQP.

Both are good but to save my bloodline i need a 8ft amazonian

im gonna go against the grain and say robust. I dont want a sex slave I want a wife that is fun to play with

manly foids are turnoff.

if i could go back in time as chad would go for cute athletics foids.

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Depends on my mood at the moment tbh:feelshehe:.
I guess I'm kinda on the same page tbh: I wouldn't want any weird BDSM shit, being cucked, spat on, made fun of etc. but I wouldn't mind a Robust Amazon slut riding me cowgirl style & holding me down while she does it. Saying that, I also want a docile, submissive foid to beg for me to blow a load on her face & call me master or daddy after.

I'm on neither extreme end of this sexual spectrum ig, though I mainly just fantasize about what it would be like just to have regular sex & then be held, cuddled, and then fall asleep together in each others arms. :feelsbadman: