Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you like going to cities?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I live in rural area 10 minute drive from nearest small town and 45 minutes from city. I have found going to cities potent suifuel in recent years, the last time I was in one was 5 months ago. I am going to Dublin on Thursday to attend a small concert, I made sure that my hotel room was close to the bus station so I don't have to see many normies and attractive young girls. It gets dark early these days so I can walk around after 5pm without getting daylight mogged, so that is a good thing. I am going to bring my own food in bag so I don't have to go to McDonald's to get mogged. How do you cope with cities?

No, I hate places with many people

no time and money but id like to be in nature

I prefer countryside to be quite honest

I live in city

youre in ireland? lucky...... I like them.. looking around different places and exploring.. seeing lots of new shops... last one was depressing though.. had like 20 or 30 different bars etc with lots of people in each. mostly they were all around 18 to 22 or somethnig though. and all the guys were youner and had better jawlines than me so i was invisible. So many more people but that makes it even harder cause the competition is too much... so that aspect can be lonely and depressing

I'm fine with cities tbh. I like walking around malls (clean and modern ones). There's something relaxing about it.

I live in rural area 10 minute drive from nearest small town and 45 minutes from city. I have found going to cities potent suifuel in recent years, the last time I was in one was 5 months ago. I am going to Dublin on Thursday to attend a small concert, I made sure that my hotel room was close to the bus station so I don't have to see many normies and attractive young girls. It gets dark early these days so I can walk around after 5pm without getting daylight mogged, so that is a good thing. I am going to bring my own food in bag so I don't have to go to McDonald's to get mogged. How do you cope with cities?
Hate the city Dublin is hell though. I’ve been. It’s filled with degeneracy and normies chads. Once I say a whore wearing just underwear and a see through thing. There is this part of the city that is basically just partying. It’s awful

Hate the city Dublin is hell though. I’ve been. It’s filled with degeneracy and normies chads. Once I say a whore wearing just underwear and a see through thing. There is this part of the city that is basically just partying. It’s awful
Where are you from? I went yesterday but it went ok as I didn't seem to be in the main foid shopping areas, just a load of curry tourists. A homeless woman asked me for money though JFL

Where are you from? I went yesterday but it went ok as I didn't seem to be in the main foid shopping areas, just a load of curry tourists.
I’m from the United States but have lived in Ireland because of family being there. I guess we didint go to the same places bc it’s bad

I hate çities!

But they have good trash.

I’m from the United States but have lived in Ireland because of family being there. I guess we didint go to the same places bc it’s bad
I think it may be Temple Bar you are talking about, I don't think i've ever been and i've been in Dublin 11 times.

big cities are disgusting shitholes filled with disgusting people

The heightpill is very noticeable in any city but especially in ‘nicer’ ones.

Depends on the type of city. I usually liked non-tight-Packed but somewhat tight, yet not too heavily populated, but somewhat heavily populated cities. So Miami, basically.

No, I don't like cities they are sucidefuel. They are dirty, over crowded with traffic, smelly, full of ugly people, filled with homeless. It is like traveling to a dumpster. If it was like those utopia like cities with cleaning robots, it would probably be based. They are filled to the brim with the pursuit of vanity.

No,everytime I go to city I get mogged hard

I do find skyscrapers interesting.

But chads and stacies annoy me

I live in one, but not close to the center so it's more peaceful here

I live in one

Living in the city has plenty of bad sides, but I got used to it. It was strange to live in a small town while in Germany.

There are 2 environments I really like.

The mountains, and the big city.

Im either going to live in the Pacific Northwest or NYC.

Even though i have social anxiety, i still get excited when we drive to the biggest city near me (San Francisco) but we rarely ever go there. Last time i went was 2016. And i've never went to San Francisco to shop, walk around or have fun at all. It was all to go to Jehovah's Witness conventions.

I live in a smaller city (about 250k people), it is cancer for your brain. The traffic, the degenerate people, the teenage girls flaunting their bodies in basically no clothes, the Chads groping these teenage girls while mogging the fuck out of you, the night clubs, it's all cancer. I only enjoy going outside when it's like 5 am and only the old people are out.

Only new cities. Old cities are shit