Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Do you like this lady?

Her?

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • A bit

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
TombRaider lara croft0 1

(in this image I mean, not the character!)

tranny. reported

Big boob and butt is lifefuel for me, women in my country are flat af

She is too masculine for my taste

I prefer this:

Lara Croft without big boobs :feelsbadman:

tranny. reported
She is too masculine for my taste

I was curious as to how widespread this perception of the character is. It is a weirdly masculine-looking face but in a really subtle way.

Sorry if some people feel that me posting this was bad. I just wanted to see what people said and what the reaction would be.

To be fair she's definitely not considered trans but it's just a design that is causing some division and backlash.

It's so weird isn't it to compare the two faces.

Too Masculine bring hot Lara croft back

Too Masculine bring hot Lara croft back

Funny isn't it that Crystal Dynamics put this silly warning on the TR remasters saying the past was all racist or whatever, but these days we literally can't even depict a normal woman.

How can we possibly claim the present is somehow healthier and morally superior to the past when even putting a normal looking woman in entertainment is frowned upon?

Funny isn't it that Crystal Dynamics put this silly warning on the TR remasters saying the past was all racist or whatever, but these days we literally can't even depict a normal woman.

How can we possibly claim the present is somehow healthier and morally superior to the past when even putting a normal looking woman in entertainment is frowned upon?
Exactly

Aggressive facial expression, pointing a gun at me, bulging muscles (for someone who should be a woman)?

No. That would be some kind of domination/dominatrix fetish.

CuckDynamics mang, Lara had the potential to be the hottest vidya foid out there

I feel like... '90s was sexy Lara, '00s was normal Lara. 2010s - trauma Laura. Now... tranny Lara. XD

Why are birds flying out of her ass?