Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel joker 2 might be a good movie

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major

If lady gaga is another illusion, and the violence and themes of the first film are cept in tact, then it might be a decent movies. After rewatching the trailer I get the feeling that lady gaga will be another illusion.

I remember the leaked footage being w0ke trash, maybe they scrapped it or maybe not, in October 4th we will see.

not sure abt that one

foids ruin everything

not sure abt that one

foids ruin everything
If lady gaga is not an illusion then yeahhh, it will be awful. If what I saw in the leaks is correct it will be a w0ke shit fast.

The ONLY way Joker 2 can be good is if it turns out Lady Gaga Harley Quinn doesn't exist and she's all in his head. If it turns out Joker has imagined literally the entire movie as a cope and he is still in Arkham Asylum, that's the only possible way this movie will be good.

I remember all the shitposting that was done for the Joker in 2019, normies started pissing themselves because they thought some incel would go ER at the premier lmao

The ONLY way Joker 2 can be good is if it turns out Lady Gaga Harley Quinn doesn't exist and she's all in his head. If it turns out Joker has imagined literally the entire movie as a cope and he is still in Arkham Asylum, that's the only possible way this movie will be good.

Even if she will turn out to be just an illusion in the end, the movie will still be a torture to watch because of the display of romance.

The first movie was good.