Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like yourself?

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
I don't mean if others like you or if you look good.
That's not the point.

What i mean is, how would you feel about yourself if other people didn't make you feel like you weren't good enough.

Forget people's opinions for a moment, like if other people didn’t exist and ask yourself what you think of yourself.

Last edited:
I missed too many opportunities to feel good about myself

like if a girl would go out with you second time just kiss the hella out of her

That's not the point.

What i mean is, how would you feel about yourself if other people didn't make you feel like you weren't good enough.

Forget people's opinions for a moment, like if other people didn’t exist and ask yourself what you think of yourself as a whole.
Are you starting a self-improvement feel-good cult?

no I wanna die

My genetics is why I don’t like myself wish I was a 6’5 Chad so I can pump and dump the hell out of foids

That's not the point.

Forget people's opinions for a moment, like if other people didn’t exist and ask yourself what you think of yourself.
Kinda

Why yes I like being a deformed manlet, dicklet, wristlet, autistic ethnic. How did you know?? :soy:

Just a normal irrelevant person. I’m still young so I don’t really have a strong opinion on myself.

yes im supreme gentleman

Of course, what, you don't?

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

Nope. I'm too flawed. I have no discipline, no drive. I procrastinate all the time. I'm lazy and messy. If I can change those things I will like myself.

I hate most things about myself tbh.

Yes, I like myself. I just have to get rid of my skinnyfat

No I like greycels

I absolutely do not like myself.

Yes, bc I am not a left wing antifa twitter idiot who simps for women just to get a crumb of female attention.

Do I like myself, without taking people’s perception of me into consideration? I guess…

It’s really hard to separate your sense of self from the way your ego has been molded by others, OP.

I like myself if I perceive myself as being lovable by the others according to the qualities that thez recognize me, it's self-love. So without the other in the absence of any judgment I wouldn't love and hate myself either.

Last edited:
I like myself, I don't like my situation and don't deserve to have been born this way.

I like myself. Took me a while to do so but honestly I do like myself. That's all anyone can really wish for

I like myself. Took me a while to do so but honestly I do like myself. That's all anyone can really wish for
Thats where real happiness lies. Acceptance of oneself and situation and needing nothing more. I want to achieve this more than anything but I am moving further away with each passing day.

No. Not because I’m ugly, but because I’m retarded.

No, and I don't think I ever will.

I hate my looks but I feel superior to most people :feelsLSD::dab:

If you're an incel, you must hate yourself.

That's not the point.

I do like myself, i don’t think badly about me as a person

The original John Candy scene is legit my life motto (all things considered) and one of the most devastating scenes in cinema. :feelsYall:
Tbh I saw the family guy versión first which let me know about the movie jfl

No, but what I hate even more than myself is my body which is the very reason I'm subhuman even mentally.

I wanna kill myself

That's not the point.

I would like to be another person, it is impossible to have an opinion about yourself without considering what other people consider you.