Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you look like your Dad?

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★★★
Some sons look eerily identical to their Dads. It's weird.

eg. Clint Eastwood's son, Scott: https://www.countryliving.com/life/...5/clint-eastwood-and-his-son-look-like-twins/

Gallery 1496343558 clint scott duo

And George Harrison's son, Dhanni:

348990052 281112127699691 8857009441214827265 n

I don't really look anything like mine, I look more like my Mum, but not notably.

Yes, a balding chinlet.

Yes, a balding chinlet.
RIP. My Dad went bald at about 20. I was always terrified of it but now I'm late 30s and my hair is the only good thing about my appearance.

Some sons look eerily identical to their Dads. It's weird.

eg. Clint Eastwood's son, Scott: https://www.countryliving.com/life/...5/clint-eastwood-and-his-son-look-like-twins/

View attachment 1005738

And George Harrison's son, Dhanni:

View attachment 1005739

I don't really look anything like mine, I look more like my Mum, but not notably.
my father adopted me. both parents still don't know that I know it and they didn't tell me. but it doesn't matter for me because I love him as my real dad.

RIP. My Dad went bald at about 20. I was always terrified of it but now I'm late 30s and my hair is the only good thing about my appearance.
Hair mogs me. I've been balding for like 20 years but never got fully bald. I seem to be forever like Prince William in his student years. If I was him now (Norwood 7) I would just always buzz it down to a 1. But as a Norwood 5 I feel I can just about get away with being lazy and letting it grow a bit.

Anyway, thank fuck he graced me with the genes to at least beardmaxx. I can at least fraud a Chad chin/jaw these days.

At this point, the Beatles' sons should just form a successor band, KEK.
Yeah, Sean Lennon looks and sounds quite a bit like his Dad. But George's son is like a clone, it's creepy. At least he didn't have to worry about paternity fraud.

Hair mogs me. I've been balding for like 20 years but never got fully bald. I seem to be forever like Prince William in his student years. If I was him now (Norwood 7) I would just always buzz it down to a 1. But as a Norwood 5 I feel I can just about get away with being lazy and letting it grow a bit.
I'd get a hairpiece (and/or a transplant) if I went bald. They look ultra-realistic:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72wf4NLglOY
And fuck anyone who knows or cares it isn't real.

How sick is that men lose their hair on one part of their body, and that's the only part of the body that women care about men having hair. JFL. Female selectiveness is brutal. They're programmed to hunt out the best genes.

I'd get a hairpiece (and/or a transplant) if I went bald. They look ultra-realistic:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72wf4NLglOY
And fuck anyone who knows or cares it isn't real.

How sick is that men lose their hair on one part of their body, and that's the only part of the body that women care about men having hair. JFL. Female selectiveness is brutal. They're programmed to hunt out the best genes.

The thing people forget though are the degrees of it. I mean that is a clear case of Norwood 6 but 3s, 4s and 5s make it not so clear cut.

You mog your dad!

thought you said like but w/e not really. did not get his hair or smarts so shit on him.

Not at all which is weird

I look like the boneless version of my dad

Yep same balding genes from dear Dad

Mostly yea, only a smaller nose

To a certain extent yes, fortunately I did not inherit his hair loss. I still have a full head of hair at 33

Yes I do. My dad is 6ft and super buff though and I'm a manlet

Partially. Luckily i didnt get his balding genes and i skullmog him

Very little, i look more like my grandparents