Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you love your mom?

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
I do. I consider her a rare case of severe mental illness and she also has a lot of physical health problems. She's always in pain and seems to have a difficult time coping in general. She's been ldar for several years and I feel really bad. I hate what she put me through with being born and shit, but she's really a victim in all of this.

I am old enough to accept her

most love their mums tbh

I did, my mom was also mentally ill and she had severe lungs problems, she died 5 years ago. Before she died she often cried because she knew i wont have anyone to support me when shes gone. I still regret ignoring and not treating her better.:feelsrope:

yes, even though she did a lot of wrong stuff but she did a lot of good stuff too. It truly is sad that the only female that will ever love us is our mum if we're lucky. I am sorry for disappointing you mum, i wasnt supposed to be a retard failure like this

Because of my mother i was born with a white skin, if i was born as a 5'6" framelet brown skinned incel i would have roped, thanks mom, i love you:feelsXmas:

Last edited:
I love her, but not when she drinks.

I do however love my step-grandma who raised me.

Sadly yes. I wish I didn't. But she's literally the only woman in my life

I do. I consider her a rare case of severe mental illness and she also has a lot of physical health problems. She's always in pain and seems to have a difficult time coping in general. She's been ldar for several years and I feel really bad. I hate what she put me through with being born and shit, but she's really a victim in all of this.
She's a crazy foid but clothed, raised, fed and today houses me for basically nothing in exchange. What's not to love

I do. She is very kind and the reason I can never hate all humans and I always feel extremely guilty because after all the hardship she has went through in life, and all her kindness despite of that, she still ended up with a disgusting failure like me.

Because of my mother i was born with a white skin, if i was born as a 5'6" framelet brown skinned incel i would have roped, thanks mom, i love you:feelsXmas:
:feelsseriously:

She’s responsible for your incel genes

Kind of do now adays,but she still says fucked up shit to me and doesnt care about my problems,only hers and only what I can help her with. She also drinks and it's all about her her her.
:feelsseriously:

She’s responsible for your incel genes
My mom definitely is,I try to talk to her about girl problems sometimes and she tells me stories how she could never get a good looking guy,she had to get ugly drunks that mistreated her and abused her. My dad was 3 inches taller then me ,had long blondish hippy hair and was good looking in his teens and early 20s, started going down hill late 20s . And was a schizophrenic mommy's boy.

Last edited:
Yes the only woman that truly loves me.

She chose to reproduce knowing she couldn't provide a stable bountiful life for her offspring, how is that being a victim?

Foids embellish pain to manipulate you emotionally.

I think mixed feelings will be normal in cases like these, but that's not healthy: there should be mostly positive, not just overwhelming negative that you question.

Moms are often spoiling their sons to prevent them from an independent life.

No. She's a mean oblivious domineering narcissist and I'm glad I cut contact with her. She's 90% the reason I'm like this.