Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you meet often pretty women with super obese bf or husbands around you?

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
At least 2-3 couples around me every day are like slim Becky or Stacy with very fat man (like an oval or something, nearly a circle shape). Some even said they prefer fat men.:feelshaha: How about you area?

Nope. If I did see that, I'd assume he's pretty wealthy.

I've never seen it. it's always the other way around

At least 2-3 couples around me every day are like slim Becky or Stacy with very fat man (like an oval or something, nearly a circle shape). Some even said they prefer fat men.:feelshaha: How about you area?
Being fat is not a problem for a man if he is tall, not bald and has a good jawline

No? Would happen if the guy is very rich only

Never, or I don't remember

They probably met in high school or college and the man got fat, and she is using him for betabuxx while side-eyeing Chads while waiting for the right time to divorce him to take his money and kids

only the things that you cant change matter

Never, couples in my town are usually skinnyfat tallfag with fat tall foid.

d6ca7bcb0a46f21fbadce062fcd6c0670d33ae14.jpeg
often in China.

Sometimes. Guy is always white and somewhat tall tho

Nope. Only a few times and it's always some soylent looking dude