Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do You Miss TheVman?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
He made top quality memes, posts and was an actual truecel that called out fakes. He understood the incel struggle even though he was overly angry, attacked other users and trollish. I feel he should be given a second chance what do you guys think?

lol he was actually an orbiter cuck, I guess you didnt see the discord stuff

yes, he called out the fakes. would be nice having more truecels here.
someone probably has screenshots but basically he was orbiting some females and talked shit about incels

wow, what the fuck.

I was on a discord that he was on and he seemed like a dickhead. Muted me for posting "normie memes". Meanwhile he was a complete omega orbiting cuck to a female that was on it.

I was on a discord that he was on and he seemed like a dickhead. Muted me for posting "normie memes". Meanwhile he was a complete omega orbiting cuck to a female that was on it.
Yeah he is an asshole. Do you have any screenshots of him orbiting the female?

Yeah he is an asshole. Do you have any screenshots of him orbiting the female?
It was in voicechat he was acting completely omega begging her to reply to his snaps and rate him and wanting her attention.

It was in voicechat he was acting completely omega begging her to reply to his snaps and rate him and wanting her attention.
Man that is pathetic, did he actually want a rating for his eye area picture? What was her response lol.

Vman is a tortured soul.

prolific posters get banned like every 3 days

He sold us out. Talking shit about incels on SJW reddit pages and orbiting females. He felt guilty for catfishing a female. Tf?? He seems to hate mentalcels on here more than the actual females who made his life hell.

after seeing that I don't like him anymore. What a shame...again. I only liked him because of the dr. Phil obsession, so it wasn't much to begin with .

she kept trying to not directly respond then admit he's ugly when he left kek
Maybe he was trying to get her to admit that she's a shallow cunt or just harassing and annoying her, unless he was begging her to give him a chance, IDK if that should be considered orbiting tbh

Last edited: