Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies always insert themselves when you try to argue with them?

F

Floridacellular

Self-banned
-
Example:

Incel: Looks matter a lot there is tons of studies and evidence to back this up.

Normie: No they don't! One time, this girl asked me out on a date because she said I was a really nice guy!

This is more or less a real conversation I had with a normie and he actually believed this disproved the blackpill and lookism. First of all, just because something happens to YOU ONCE doesn't mean it disproves the countless proven times that lookism has been observed and proved. Second of all, this normie fails to recognize that perhaps the reason she called him a "really nice guy" may have at least something to do with the way he looks. Normies are too braindead to recognize that perhaps looks may be a factor in all the so called "success" they've had in life. Finally, how do you know that she isn't lying to your face? She may be, ever considered that retard?

Cause in the end normies are solipsistic, most of them can’t comprehend a single tenet of the blackpill.

An annoying thing is normie makes an idiotic argument, then his smug sense of self-satisfaction that he is smarter than you as he looks down on you.

Cause in the end normies are solipsistic, most of them can’t comprehend a single tenet of the blackpill.
I guess so, it fucking sucks though, if they're solipsistic they may as well reject reality in its entirety like the reject the existence of gravity or laws of thermodynamics.

An annoying thing is normie makes an idiotic argument, then his smug sense of self-satisfaction that he is smarter than you as he looks down on you.
Exactly, they think they won or something because all the other normies agree with him.

One sad one is normies say they don't care either way when you are in conversations. But then the normie argues so fucking hard and emotionally for his point that he believes in.

One sad one is normies say they don't care either way when you are in conversations. But then the normie argues so fucking hard and emotionally for his point that he believes in.
IMG 3289

normies are out of touch. billions upon billions of them are clueless that THEY ARE the system.
we, outcast, can watch that system destroy itself time and again.

Example:

Incel: Looks matter a lot there is tons of studies and evidence to back this up.

Normie: No they don't! One time, this girl asked me out on a date because she said I was a really nice guy!

This is more or less a real conversation I had with a normie and he actually believed this disproved the blackpill and lookism. First of all, just because something happens to YOU ONCE doesn't mean it disproves the countless proven times that lookism has been observed and proved. Second of all, this normie fails to recognize that perhaps the reason she called him a "really nice guy" may have at least something to do with the way he looks. Normies are too braindead to recognize that perhaps looks may be a factor in all the so called "success" they've had in life. Finally, how do you know that she isn't lying to your face? She may be, ever considered that retard?
They are literally all the same they think the same. Why are you surprised yk

Because they equate silence with agreement and/or ignorance/stupidity, so they feel the need to open their noise holes and spout something - anything - to show the pack that they're disagreeing with the outsider from the out-group and that they're knowledgeable and valuable to the in-group.

Also, simply because they're stupid and can't just stfu and listen.

Example:

they dont get that the exception proves the rule, not disproves it
also they live easy lifes where they can rely on experience and intuition, we dont have that luxury
if i relied on my feeling i would be dead meat
literally, i mean literally