Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you overreact

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I find myself overreacting to things like memes even when they are not so funny or random jokes, anything. I find myself laughing like a motherfucker and everyone looks at me. I laugh so fucking hard
laugh hard to unfunny things, basically overreacting.

I don't laugh at anything, even when I find something funny

I am afraid of people thinking I am retarded so I suppress my emotions outside my room.

I overreact to bad things with tard rage tbh

Only in terms of agression. I have frequent fits of rage

I'll be sitting quietly in my room, and then I'll browse something making me laugh uncontrollably. Like this
Joker laughing

I havent laughed in 10 years. I do imagine myself laughing in my head though.

Why do you overeact?.
Do you feel like if you were getting at least mere droppings of attention?

I do overreact but not very often and as for laughing, I have soundless laugh that would make you think I am choking if you see my laughing.

I overreact irl at work. Like when a little thing goes wrong or upsets me I immediately think about quitting.

My dick overreacts when I cum

Along with nofap, I'm also trying to suppress my emotions to become emotionless.

Unfortunately, it's still easy to make me laugh and sometimes I smile at things most people usually wouldn't, which makes me look like a retard.