Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies that try to make girls laugh

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
Fucking MONKEY trying to make foids laugh i hate normies they fucking retarded stupid cucks and whiteknights and make dumbass jokes that is not even funny and it pisses me off man

Where in kinder garden? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fucking MONKEY trying to make foids laugh i hate normies they fucking retarded stupid cucks and whiteknights and make dumbass jokes that is not even funny and it pisses me off man
Foids are easy to make laugh

If a foid laughs at your joke, that is a non-verbal cue that she wants to be raped. This is why normans try hard to make foids laugh

foids laugh at chads jokes because they want to be raped by chad, but dont laugh at subhumans jokes because they dont want to be raped by subhumans

bash his skull in with a crowbar

sub5 makes the funniest joke: foids not laugh

:chad: Chad says the worst joke ever: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Omg ur so funny chad
The only time a sub-5 can make a foid laugh is if he says nothing, the foid will laugh at his appearance

It's also very apparent when some normie jumps around like a dog to make a foid feel entertained. Like none of them would ever tell you a joke or something to make you laugh and all that shit. Yeah, they call it good personality and sense of humour

sub5 makes the funniest joke: foids not laugh

:chad: Chad says the worst joke ever: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Omg ur so funny chad
I hate Niggers who just want to cocksuck the popular guy in class and laugh at every shit he makes, I always wanted to kill them

Foids are easy to make laugh
if you are naturally funny, yes. i have made plenty of women laugh before. but i have seen time and time again them laughing at remarks barely sarcastic said from HTNs to chads.

i thought it would disappear when i got to uni, but it's still the same :worryfeels: