Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you own a house?

Do you own a house?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 92.0%

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I am planning on buying a house this year with my brothers and we are trying to get a loan for a house to get pre approved but if it fails then its ultimately a potential fakecel to OWN a house NOT RENT one out

No, but good luck on the house

I am planning on buying a house this year with my brothers and we are trying to get a loan for a house to get pre approved but if it fails then its ultimately a potential fakecel to OWN a house NOT RENT one out

No, but good luck on the house
I can only be able to own one with my brothers' assistance. Owning a house without family assistance is for sure a fakecel trait especially if you live in cuckfornia

no but i want to in the future if the kikes allow.

no but i want to in the future if the kikes allow.
Wont be possible unless you are a sex haver or have assistance from siblings to get a loan and put the money in together

Richfag kikes love to purposely buy houses to keep us lower middle class

Wont be possible unless you are a sex haver or have assistance from siblings to get a loan and put the money in together

Richfag kikes love to purposely buy houses to keep us lower middle class
Time to be homeless tbh lol
it's over I can't even afford alcohol to cope sometime xd

Yes, payed cash when I was 21.

I had a chance back in 2021 but did not. I missed out and it would've been a very good financial decision but I didn't do it.

No but i will inherit from my parents. 2 houses..but ill have to split with my sibling

No and probably never will

Should inherit one.

Humblebrag thread