Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you own any guns?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
How many users here own a gun? I am trying to get an shotgun next year and I would this year but due to cuckfornia laws I have to be 21 to buy a gun.

Very easy to import guns without the 10 round mag mandate or fin etc, Get your self a Smith and wesson sport 15 iii

You have asked this question before... :feelswhere: :feelsbaton:

also it just Came out 12 days ago new

Low IQ glow bait.

also it just Came out 12 days ago new
I also plan to get a handgun too and MAYBE if I can find out then I will try to get a M48 cyclone since my old friend in the US somehow got it but it is a big risk too

I never plan on owning guns officer

I also plan to get a handgun too and MAYBE if I can find out then I will try to get a M48 cyclone since my old friend in the US somehow got it but it is a big risk too
get a glock 20, 10 mil is the New 45acp and the new 40sw.

Wojak Soyjak green glowing FBI | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

get a glock 20, 10 mil is the New 45acp and the new 40sw.
Based

This is what the knife I will try to get
51TJkv3APAL AC UF10001000 QL80
I may have to go to Canada to get this since its illegal to ship in the United Cucks of Americuck

yeah this guy is FBI

buy a katana and hang it on ur wall it looks cool
Fair enough

I will put it into consideration next time I go to San Francisco since they have a blade store at pier 39 and they sell a shit ton of knives and swords

Never ever tell a therapist or a medical provider that you have guns at home, you get flagged and even a slight wrong answer or non-answer will get them to call cops on you and 5250 to "protect you for your own good".

No, because I live in North-western Europe.

not at the moment, although I’m currently considering purchasing a .45 1911 style handgun

Sadly I don't because I live in Cucknada. UScels have no idea how good they have it.

I am planning to buy a Zastava ZPAPM70 chambered in 7.62nato once i save up more money. THen i will go for the sig sauer P220.
That's a good choice.

Get the tom sauer p230 though, it's 10 better.

How many users here own a gun? I am trying to get an shotgun next year and I would this year but due to cuckfornia laws I have to be 21 to buy a gun.
i kinda wanna try competitive shooting, it seems very old english gentleman like