Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you plan on roping?

Do you plan on roping?

• Yes I plan on roping at some point

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • No I plan on living as long as possible

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
If so, at what age?

Only if I reach severe mentalcel status: I have a high chance though, both my mother and younger brother are mentally ill.

There is no point in living as a manlet, poor, and mentally ill curry in the west with all its shame.

Do i plan on raping?

Nice try...

Only if I reach severe mentalcel status: I have a high chance though, both my mother and younger brother are mentally ill.

There is no point in living as a manlet, poor, and mentally ill curry in the west with all its shame.
What age do you plan on?

I think of suicide everyday, Incel.is is extremely pathetic cope but its the best cope i have, i don't have any hobbies, i hate my siblimes, i honestly wish they die so they're out my life forever

I think of suicide everyday, Incel.is is extremely pathetic cope but its the best cope i have, i don't have any hobbies, i hate my siblimes, i honestly wish they die so they're out my life forever
Same here, this forum is my only escape from our globohomo clownworld.
I certainly will, when? No idea
So not anytime soon then. Same here, unless my parents die earlier than expected.

Its a recurring tought, most days i fantasize about killing myself, but i dont think i have the balls to actually do it.

Its a recurring tought, most days i fantasize about killing myself, but i dont think i have the balls to actually do it.
Yeah same. I did buy a Glock-19 recently, but at the end of the day, I'm too much of a pussy to pull the trigger on myself. Plus my parents do so much for me that it'd be a bitch move on my part, doing that to them.

Yeah same. I did buy a Glock-19 recently, but at the end of the day, I'm too much of a pussy to pull the trigger on myself. Plus my parents do so much for me that it'd be a bitch move on my part, doing that to them.
I know, my parents would be devastated, thats the main reason i postpone it indefinetly. Also getting pistols in my country is possible but very expensive and lots of paperwork, shotguns are easier, but suicides with those are too brootal.

Prob, but i love my parents so i don´t think so

I know, my parents would be devastated, thats the main reason i postpone it indefinetly. Also getting pistols in my country is possible but very expensive and lots of paperwork, shotguns are easier, but suicides with those are too brootal.
UKcel? If you are, then it might be a good idea to get one soon before they tighten gun laws even further, thanks to Plymouth

I don't plan on even dying.

If my circumstances don't improve by the time I'm 30, I will certainly rope.

UKcel? If you are, then it might be a good idea to get one soon before they tighten gun laws even further, thanks to Plymouth
No, Spain, gun laws here are like NYC or Hawaii in the US, restrictive but if you jump through the hoops they´ll let you have some. But searching "shotgun suicide" on theYNC.com should dissuade anyone of doing it.

No, Spain, gun laws here are like NYC or Hawaii in the US, restrictive but if you jump through the hoops they´ll let you have some. But searching "shotgun suicide" on theYNC.com should dissuade anyone of doing it.
Yeah, I've already seen videos like 1444(saiga-12 headshot). Tbh, I don't think it really matters whether you die with your head intact or die with your head blown to pieces. Dead is dead right?

I plan on doing something else buddy. :society:

Yes, if things dont improve either this year or early next year

simple trick to not rope: just dont cry physical tears

What age do you plan on?
32-33. If you don't have your life at least in order by then, it's over and you fucked up your entire life badly.

No, I'm too coward to do it.

I wish I never existed

For now I plan on living.
Def won't rope without having gone ER first.

Hell no that's cucked as fuck.

I refuse to rope simply because society wants us dead for being ugly and I refuse to give them the satisfaction.

Yes. Mustering up the will to pull the trigger is another matter.

Yeah, I've already seen videos like 1444(saiga-12 headshot). Tbh, I don't think it really matters whether you die with your head intact or die with your head blown to pieces. Dead is dead right?
You could survive as an invalid if you go with a pistol. But a shotgun, rifle or something that just leaves a neck stump will reduce those chances to zero.

Last edited:
Yes, I have no friends, no teenage life, family don’t like me, no education prospects, coping is boring now, sexually frustrated af. No reason for me to continue living much sooner

Damn, I came real close tonight, found a really nice spot for hanging, watched some youtube tutorial about noose knots, but I'm such a coward I didn't even put it around my neck.

Sometimes I feel really down and sort of think of the possibilities of it. Not actually doing it of course. But the possibility that I might rope one day when I feel extremely down, beat up, and spent. If that makes sense...

But usually I find that a couple of days or several days of LDARing fixes my depression and extreme anxiety.