Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you play video games?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
Yes, but it’s not nearly as good as a cope as it used to be.

I played them from the time I was 7 to my early 20s, I have spend more time playing videogames then any other activity including working.

Now they don't even give me joy anymore

Not anymore, too low energy to get up and use my PC nowadays

I used to. Now I have destroyed many of my game discs out of rage and frustration. Gaming is a cope for genetic trash.

I played mostly League this year but I might request an account deletion soon to quit for good

As i've gotten older, I have found video games rather boring. I tried to get back into them recently but me being in my 30s. I think the glory days of actually enjoying myself has ended, they seemed like a worthless choir in my experiences with playing them. I still enjoy watching twitch and people doing commentary while playing the game though. This is entertainment and I figured there's much more intresting fiction to look at then just this but they do make me curious from time to time especially when I want to feel nostalgic from the memories of my youth. You begin not to care about such things after a certain age. My brain can no longer keep up with such intensities. I would rather spend most of my time learning about the world and watching documentaries. I'll watch cartoons for some reason I never outgrew them but I usually watch them when i'm fairly intoxicated. I would rather try and and understand everything. Human curiosity is what pushes us to consume things. Most fiction has gotten fairly boring as i've gotten older and have realized the meaningless of life.

Last edited: