Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you are an incel because you played ONE HOUR of video game during the most crucial moment

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
Instead of going to the gym or studying hard to become a business owner you choose to play ONE HOUR just ONE HOUR of video games and thats when the guy right behind you catched up and passed you and now he fucks and impregnates the wife that was supposed to be yours just because you stopped grinding for ONE HOUR

you are so NT

just two more sets bro
two more sets of benchpress and you would have ascended

Just grind and hustle theory.

Nah

people make entire careers out of playing vidya nowadays

on JewTube

just two more sets bro
two more sets of benchpress and you would have ascended
Just go to the fucking gym, even if you are in wheelchair go gym, even if your balding manlet go gym, Even if you have no ballsack go gym

I am Adonis.
I am Adonis.
I am Adonis!

Always knew you were a normfag

Always knew you were a normfag
its a joke from rehab rooms video you NT faggot. Ignored go fuck yourself. Into the atlantic with you *splash*

Instead of going to the gym or studying hard to become a business owner you choose to play ONE HOUR just ONE HOUR of video games and thats when the guy right behind you catched up and passed you and now he fucks and impregnates the wife that was supposed to be yours just because you stopped grinding for ONE HOUR
I'm still an incel because i sold 50 solana when it was $25

Scamza reference. I shouldn't have grinded on gta so much I should have grinded my personality instead!