Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you prefer a pee bottle or a pee jar ?

Do you prefer a pee bottle or a pee jar ?

• Pee bottle

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Pee jar

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • other (please elaborate)

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I prefer to use pee jars because they are easier to clean and its much easier to actually pee in it and not miss it.

And no, i dont use them because im a lazy fuck but because i have an overactive bladder which makes me go pee 10-30 times a day and its more comfortable to pee in the jar instead of running to the toilet every single time.

I just go to the bathroom like a functional human being.

i piss in your mums mouth

I prefer a rope from the ceiling

I use a deep bucket if I really need to go.

Pee bottle supremacy!

Jars have bigger openings so i can stick my dick in better

i would prefer a actual toilet but to answer your question im taking the bottle over a jar

lately I’ve been walking around my apartment just shitting and pissing as I please. I was on the couch yesterday and just shit my pants and kept doing what I was doing
The fuck is wrong with you? :feelskek:

Neither. A pee carton is best. Large capacity and a bigger opening at the top to fit your shlong thru. Just make sure you empty it out at least once every 48 hours. Trust me, you don't want to know what a 1 week old piss container smells like :feelsohgod:

I never tried any of them yet, but if I had to choose I'd go for the bottle.

Personally I use a big 4 pint pissbottle - with a wide-rimmed cap - and empty it out once a day (or twice a day if I'm drinking).

neither. i piss out the mfn window

once I pissed in an orange juice container and put it back in the fridge because I'm so absent minded

I use a Nutribullet cup.

piss jars and piss bottles are such a staple of internet lore. I decided to try it one time just to try to understand how it might make sense.

(I own my own home, there is a bathroom downstairs in the main part of the house, and another ensuite bathroom in my bedroom upstairs. I have absolutely zero reason to piss in a bottle.)

>Used an empty milk bottle so that I could fit the end of my dick inside, and not run the risk of making some awful uncoordinated mistake and getting piss all over my computer chair, the floor, cables etc etc.

>Sat down for a good solid gaming session with a beer.
> An hour passes and I'm ready to do this.
> Unzip and get dick out.
> Poke head of dick into bottle neck.
> Try to relax and pee sitting down, but without getting so relaxed that I feel like I'm going to shit (remember, sitting down.)
> midway thru pee, the general wrongness and deviance of this whole scenario hits home.
> strangely aroused.
> get a semi inside the bottle while still peeing.
> manage to finish peeing thru boner.
> cock is now fully hard and a tight fit in the neck of the milk bottle.
> Oh FFS.
>Think unsexy thoughts until boner goes away.
> Take heavy, warm, disgusting piss bottle to the bathroom and empty it down the toilet.
> If only there was some easier way that all of this could have been avoided?

1/10, would not recommend.

piss jars and piss bottles are such a staple of internet lore. I decided to try it one time just to try to understand how it might make sense.

(I own my own home, there is a bathroom downstairs in the main part of the house, and another ensuite bathroom in my bedroom upstairs. I have absolutely zero reason to piss in a bottle.)

>Used an empty milk bottle so that I could fit the end of my dick inside, and not run the risk of making some awful uncoordinated mistake and getting piss all over my computer chair, the floor, cables etc etc.

>Sat down for a good solid gaming session with a beer.
> An hour passes and I'm ready to do this.
> Unzip and get dick out.
> Poke head of dick into bottle neck.
> Try to relax and pee sitting down, but without getting so relaxed that I feel like I'm going to shit (remember, sitting down.)
> midway thru pee, the general wrongness and deviance of this whole scenario hits home.
> strangely aroused.
> get a semi inside the bottle while still peeing.
> manage to finish peeing thru boner.
> cock is now fully hard and a tight fit in the neck of the milk bottle.
> Oh FFS.
>Think unsexy thoughts until boner goes away.
> Take heavy, warm, disgusting piss bottle to the bathroom and empty it down the toilet.
> If only there was some easier way that all of this could have been avoided?

1/10, would not recommend.
Normie design for life tbh.

Neither. A pee carton is best. Large capacity and a bigger opening at the top to fit your shlong thru. Just make sure you empty it out at least once every 48 hours. Trust me, you don't want to know what a 1 week old piss container smells like :feelsohgod:

A jar has a way bigger opening than a carton, thats why i prefer them

lately I’ve been walking around my apartment just shitting and pissing as I please. I was on the couch yesterday and just shit my pants and kept doing what I was doing
:bigbrain:

View attachment 968262

I hope you washed it thoroughly afterwards. That's fucken disgusting!
:feelskek: I rinse and wash it first thing in the morning, then it goes in the dishwasher. It's a good size (700ml). Sometimes I need 2. It's only pee, I don't see the big deal. One time I dropped my TV remote in it, though, and it now doesn't work properly. I mostly do it due to social anxiety not laziness-- but urinating does fuckup your sleep.

Pee on the shower box and run the water. Works better than a toilet.

Toilets were a shitty invention tbh. Humans are designed to defecate in a squat position, not a sitting one. And it's also sub-optimal for peeing.