Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you prefer lube or no lube for fapping?

Do you use lube or no?

• Yes

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 66 84.6%

• Total voters
Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Yes or no and why. Discuss.

Who tf needs lube to fap?

Never tried it, I only know how fapping feels without lube so I guess I'll say I prefer it.

i cudynt find a botle of lub big inaf to use it

I've never once needed lube to fap. And anyone who needs it probably has something wrong with their cock

don't need lube

Tbh i have used lube before, it feels much better but i cant be fucked to get lube

Depends on the lube tbh. I tried lube that made my dick fucking burn dude.

Just lol if you don't wear a condom to fap

If spit counts as lube, I don't waste my money on that.

Am I the only one who just humps one side of his pillow to masturbate then use the other side to sleep on?

Am I the only one who just humps one side of his pillow to masturbate then use the other side to sleep on?
Well I usually hold my pillow in my arms and sometimes between my legs to sleep, but never used it to fap.

I used to fuck my bed when I was about 12. But once I figured out the exact logistics of jerking off I never went back.

I just jerk off with my bare hands tbh just like god said

I grind my pelvis into my bed, or against my underwear. I can't jack it with my hands without a rest period between sets.

Everyone that clicked no is a youngecel and best start using lube unless he wants a wrinkly dick that don't feel nothing like me.
I guess I always knew I was the only truecel here.

Uncut and I don't use lube, I have used it a handful of times but I see almost no benefit

do both. lube is better but i didnt think uncircumcised people needed lube.

i always use lube because the slickness is more stimualting than tugging at dry skin

and shampoo is so cheap i love jerking off with shampoo :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

No, because lube is messy and has no grip. I cum in my boxer shorts, and use the fabric to grip my penis

It feels better dry but I dont fap anyway xxx

Lmao at jewcucks that need lube to fap

With lube it doesn't feel as good. Also precum is the natural lube so one shouldn't need lube

Who the fuck used lube lmaooo

With lube it doesn't feel as good. Also precum is the natural lube so one shouldn't need lube
Precum no good for fap lube. Dries up too fast
No, because lube is messy and has no grip. I cum in my boxer shorts, and use the fabric to grip my penis
Isnt cumming in your boxing shorts messy too?
i always use lube because the slickness is more stimualting than tugging at dry skin

and shampoo is so cheap i love jerking off with shampoo :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Shampoo doesnt burn your dick? Jesus wtf lol. I tried once and my dick nearly fell off

uncut don't need that.
Remember some non religious people mutilate their son for non reason.

For the shampoo, the bottle would not fit and the liquid it depends of the composition of the shampoo.
I would rather use something natural (coconut oil as example).

Petroleum jelly is the way to go my dudes

Uncut so no need to put lube on my schlong.

Once I tried masturbating with condom (kek) but I somehow couldn’t put it on. Jfl

I'm circumsized too. I dont need lube either but i find if i fap too much i chafe and have to lotion my dick
That has never happened to me and I fap like 3 times a day since I was like 12

That has never happened to me and I fap like 3 times a day since I was like 12
Are you only partially circumcised? As that's the case with me and I can still create the "gliding motion", and haven't had any issues with fapping due to still having a decent amount of foreskin.

Are you only partially circumcised? As that's the case with me and I can still create the "gliding motion", and haven't had any issues with fapping due to still having a decent amount of foreskin.
I guess. Never heard that term before tbh. Just know I'm cut

I guess. Never heard that term before tbh. Just know I'm cut
I have zero foreskin. You may have some left. I got nothing so i chafe eaey if im too rough
Had no idea partial cut was possible

Partially mutilated here and I can fap without lube all i want

How can you be partially?
Just like LiterallyASoyboy I still have a bit of foreskin which I can use to start a gliding motion around the glans. It sounds complicated but It really isn't. Then I can use the skin from the dick itself to simulate a foreskin gliding

Fucking jews butchers thinking they got rid of my fapping abilities but I outsmarted them

I didn't have the skin of my penis hacked off as a baby, so I don't need it.