Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you regret swallowing the Red/Black Pill?

Do you regret swallowing the Red/Black Pill?

• Yes - Ignorance is bliss

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No - Knowledge is power

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Pros and Cons

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Nothing Changed

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
Is knowledge power, or is ignorance bliss?

"knowledge is power" lmao what utter cope, yes knowing stuff that makes you even more depressed and hateful towards your shitty life can definitely be used as power

when you get cucked on a daily basis by chad in school, at work, on social media, etc, you dont choose to take the blackpill

reality doesn't give a fuck what you think of it...

I inhale and exhale Blackpill vril son.
After reading the World as Will and Idea by Arthur Schopenhauer, everything changed.
Am i a man ? Half-human maybe..
Or just a monster...

I don't think you know this but redpillers are no longer allowed

for starters i never really got into the redpill or any of the self improvement cope, but with the blackpill i have the most coherent explanation for the situation that i and many people like me are in. it also gave me a spine and more of an incentive to think for myself and be skeptical.

"knowledge is power" lmao what utter cope, yes knowing stuff that makes you even more depressed and hateful towards your shitty life can definitely be used as power
-
I'd say knowledge is indeed power, yes!- If that knowledge happens to be bad news, you still want to know the truth!- Only by living in reality do we have the best chance of making the most of the hand we're dealt.
-

Legitimately think that if I didn't I would be one of those stupid nice guy orbiters who fits the description of an incel but hates them for being disrespectful to women, who are queens

I inhale and exhale Blackpill vril son.
After reading the World as Will and Idea by Arthur Schopenhauer, everything changed.
Am i a man ? Half-human maybe..
Or just a monster...
Based and Schopenhauer-pilled, but I'm too ADHD to read these days.

Based and Schopenhauer-pilled, but I'm too ADHD to read these days.
You can exercise by listening to audiobooks at best. Something that jewtube at least did right.

Legitimately think that if I didn't I would be one of those stupid nice guy orbiters who fits the description of an incel but hates them for being disrespectful to women, who are queens
DARK. Same, but eventually, some wom*n would have treated me like shit and I'd go seeking out answers.

Not, I got taller from looksmax; I can reach/past 6'1 when I barely used to reach 5'11 or was under even shoesmax.
I fixed a dental issue with a broken tooth, which I was gaslight about being a non-issue when, literally, I was born disabled from it, which was brutal as heck.

Last edited: