Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you remember a poor innocent girl escaped from Saudi Arabia?

Gray-Mane

Gray-Mane

Greycel
I'm speaking of Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, who fled from her *abusive* Saudi family and was literally beseiged by the Thai police in the airport. And then the Canadian PM rushed to the rescue, and she has got an asylum in Canada as well as free ticket to the direct flight. Oh, poor girl. Oh, kind Canada :feelsaww:

View: https://youtu.be/UaUH857BN0I

View: https://youtu.be/GXJtj6bn0i4

Guess what's she up today? Yep, you're right. She is an insta-whore and webcam "model" at Onlyfans. Wait, there is more! She also has a mutt baby from Tyrone, and she also got a black beta-cuck to babysit Tyrone's offspring while she is busy partying and selling her vaggie.

Trad women in Muslim countries? There is not such a thing, all of them are just LARPing.

women are worse then trash

Feel sorry for her living in Canada.

that foid, social foid workers around her, all the photographers and media, just disgusting

I hope her family commits an honor killing on her, inshallah.
Syria: Girl, Two Women Murdered in Alleged "Honor Killing" - Syrians for  Truth and Justice

@svgmn1, do you know any other cases living in Iraq.

I live in canada:fuk:

This is what her family was stopping her from doing

Stopping your daughter from whoring around is abuse in 2021

What an embarrassment, the bitch got worldwide attention she could have became a spokesperson or something but nah, man that’s actually sad.

Where does the innocent part come from?

She got westernised with an long dick. If she was a male she would be locked up without trial for existing.

thats a whore, a professional one. she played the asylum game neat. pathological liars each one of them.

Hope her family gets her. I think, it’s just a matter of time.

@svgmn1, do you know any other cases living in Iraq.
Idk much. they get treated like shit here and sent back to their families because not even twitter whores give a fuck about Iraqis :feelskek:

Aw isn't that nice she's free to be a westernized whore now thanks jews

women are worse then trash
Women don't deserve men, Women should have their own side of earth and men should have their own side of earth, Each of us has a way of reproduction (artificial womb) (artificial sperm) With good copes and drugs to get rid of reproductive instinct men will have a prosperous side of earth while women will be fighting each other and trying to move to our side. I wish women could just all fucking die i despise these fuckers

@TheDarkEnigma would want to know your location
To be fair, he's First Nation. So they are excluded.

The civilized part of "Canada", made up of Anglos, French and curry and rice immigrants.

Escapes patriarchy to become a prostitute on her own terms.

Women :fuk:

This is What a western culture does to woman

Lol at fucking anglos and their "freedoms"

And people ask us to respect this trash or take anything from them seriously?

Ahaha, Jbw is turning into jbb lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Fuck everything

#feminism hashtag in her IG profile. :lul::lul::lul:

Proof that feminism is nothing but to promote degeneracy. JFL at this clown world.

lmfao you can't make this shit up. Islam is right about women.

$38 a month and no nudes. Who tf would pay that?

[UWSL]What do you mean by this?[/UWSL]
When they say "Canada" is diverse, they don't mean you.

They let all the immigrants in, but they still want to keep themselves away from the natives.

When they say "Canada" is diverse, they don't mean you.

They let all the immigrants in, but they still want to keep themselves away from the natives.
We participate in Canadian society just like everyone else tho?
Well except the ones that are in the rez or drunk which is like a quarter/half of us

We participate in Canadian society just like everyone else tho?
Well except the ones that are in the rez or drunk which is like a quarter/half of us
They are still genociding you and replacing your people with immigrants.

Woman are fecal garbage and yet I get treated worse then dirt

I hope her family commits an honor killing on her, inshallah.
Syria: Girl, Two Women Murdered in Alleged "Honor Killing" - Syrians for  Truth and Justice

Exactly. If I was a rich ass Saudi and my daughter or a foid I knew or was related to did this. I would hire some Canadian niggers to have her paralyzed so she would still have to be alive but would look disgusting and could whore herself out anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back