Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you feel about being from a well-off family but having a low face value (frustrating rich and ugly, short rich and ugly), and being from a poor

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

As a rich and ugly, my feeling is that I especially envy poor handsome guys.

Height: naked height 181cm, weight 70kg.

Rich: Family assets exceed 100 million yuan, and personal assets exceed 10 million yuan.

Ugly: Some people say I look like Yue Yunpeng, others say I look like Du Haitao.

Why do I envy poor handsome guys?

It is a more intuitive experience, because the conditions are good and the parenting value is high, so there will be many girls who are willing to associate with me, and they can be ranked from Tianhe District to Yuexiu District. It belongs to the kind who can get rid of the single at any time if they want to.

But among these girls, there has never been a single one who makes me happy when I think about me, happy when I see me, happy when I eat food made by her, and happy when I see me tie a scarf she knitted. will be very happy, except for my mother~

Of course, objectively speaking, I would choose between tall, rich and ugly and short and poor handsome, and I would choose short and poor handsome. But if I had to choose between the rich and ugly and the ugly and the poor, I would still choose the rich and ugly. What I envy is the poor handsome guy, not the poor man.

He'd rather trade evrything just to get a handsome face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back