Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you see yourself living past 40?

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
I feel like I'm gonna slip and fall in the bathroom and be paralyzed starving for days since there would be no one to help me. Too scared to suicide.

-
Yea, I'm 55 and been ageceling all these years...- not quite sure how I did it

I have even slipped and fell, too!- But was not injured

Never say never

There are plenty of oldcels bro, at a certain point you completely give up on women and only do things to cope in peace.

Unfortunately, yes. :fuk:

Somehow, some way, made it not too long ago. I'd like to think that such a feat would have some of the youngsters on here wondering how I got to at least be quasi normal in terms of lifestyle and personality, but instead they just disrespect me and accuse me of not being incellish enough for them, but that's neither here nor there...

I will probably make it to my 40s and 50s, but I can't see myself reaching 60. I plan on roping after my parents die. I won't have anybody when they go. :feelscry:

If I don't "make it" by 25 then I'm roping ded srs nigga

if you see a random news article on a guy who was found rotting in a basement with his silicone doll then pay a tribute to me :feelscry:

May every incel live 1000 years and see the day of having 1000 slave foids

I will probably make it to my 40s and 50s, but I can't see myself reaching 60. I plan on roping after my parents die. I won't have anybody when they go. :feelscry:
based terrifier

yes and ima seeing myself like this
screenshot_2_10.jpg

no bro i will rope by then

Somehow, some way, made it not too long ago. I'd like to think that such a feat would have some of the youngsters on here wondering how I got to at least be quasi normal in terms of lifestyle and personality, but instead they just disrespect me and accuse me of not being incellish enough for them, but that's neither here nor there...
i would have roped if i were you

hahahahha @yez thoughts

I feel like I'm gonna slip and fall in the bathroom and be paralyzed starving for days since there would be no one to help me. Too scared to suicide.
I'm gonna KMS before I turn 29. Don't wanna face the horrors of aging.

Whatever happens, happens

Won't kill myself on purpose as it is a sin to commit suicide in my religion

I will just live my life, go hiking and do sports, reach my limits and overcome my fears

well that's only 7 more years. roping requires motivation and a plan, which i lack. seems kinda final u kno

but idk making it to 40 will not be easy