Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you smoke cigs?

do you smoke cigs

• yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • i quited

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
do you smoke cigs?

I tried getting addicted to it to sound like movie stars and serial killers, but it just fucks your incel lung which can't take much damage, and don't even get you high. Moved on to weed. voted no but I smoke some 3 or 4 cigarettes during week just to sound cool on social occasions

No too expensive for my blood. My parents spend $600 a month on smokes.

I tried getting addicted to it to sound like movie stars and serial killers, but it just fucks your incel lung who can't take much damage, and don't even get you high. Moved on to weed
i like cigs more than weed. weed makes me paranoid and cigs give me a reason to do something but i need to stop because it makes your skin look older

i like cigs more than weed. weed makes me paranoid and cigs give me a reason to do something but i need to stop because it makes your skin look older
Yes, lots of damages from cigs. Cigarette is fine cause it gives you respect and an opportunity to meet new people. Plus if you work in a decent job, you have the law right of smoking cigarettes every hour if u prove ur addicted to them, taking a nice break.

No and I'll never do

I am trying to deepen my voice by destroying my vocal cords with los quality cigs