Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you smoke or drink?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
Do you smoke cigs and drink or no?

I used to drink a lot, actually I smoke

i do drink and smoke. it's a bad habit but bad habits are the hardest to get rid off.

Both unfortunately

I used to drink margarita shit

I only smoke weed and I drink somewhat frequently.

I drink, a lot, every night. If I go to work in the afternoon I drink 1-2 beers before work as well.

I drink. (whenever I can’t get underage liquor. I’ll be underage for the rest of my life)

it’s over

I like beer but not a drinker

Yeah I do- same with THC-O, Delta-8, Delta-9, etc it I only ask bc it’s very accessible as it’s gas station now a vape disposable
Yeah I do- same with THC-O, Delta-8, Delta-9, etc.
It’s at gas station near me now, and you can get a vape for like 20$ disposable, u read it gets like new users really high. What you think is it good?

It’s at gas station near me now, and you can get a vape for like 20$ disposable, u read it gets like new users really high. What you think is it good?
In my areas we have basically the same thing. I get actual weed from dealers on Telegram/whatsapp/Snapchat -which I smoke fairly regularly- so that stuff does not do much for me. I have used some Delta-8/THC-O edibles in the past which did get me pretty high.

I would say yeah, it would probably be best for a first-time user to try something much more mellow. It also seems relatively cheap as well.

Both, and other drugs, not satans lettuce though

I binge drink every other week. I would drink more if I was wage slaving.

I drink a lot. I don't smoke.

I’ve never drank cuz I live with my family and know I’ll do some stupid shit whilst drunk. I smoke weed 4/5 times a day and spend most my waking hours high in my room.

i smoke weed maybe <10 times a year ? only if a friends offers me. i do drink though. around once or twice a month.

i dont think im a drug person. weed doesnt really do it for me, just makes me overthink

yeah I do here and there

More than half of incels her don't drink and smoke but it's still our personality :feelshehe:

I don’t drink or smoke

I use snus and drink 1 liter coca-cola per day

smoke about a pack a day dont really drink

I smoke weed and cigs but I don't drink a lot. Too much alcohol makes me nauseous + removes certain inhibitions which might incriminate me or get me in predicaments