Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If you drink what's ur alcohol of choice?

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
I like beer the most and i drink vodka and whiskey only when i'm in the right mood but with beer you can relax and get nicely drunk though it's not cost effective. I like the taste of beer, no faggot drink like COCKtail though.

i think whiskey is another relaxing alcohol i don't know why i insinuated it wasn't, i just don't like the taste.

I like beer the most and i drink vodka and whiskey only when i'm in the right mood but with beer you can relax and get nicely drunk though it's not cost effective. I like the taste of beer, no faggot drink like COCKtail though.
does root beer count?

no faggot drink like COCKtail though.
faggot drinks are based i just never have enough money for them. alcohol tastes like shit and its based when the taste is masked.

but vodka+chaser

Same. Only beer, and vodka at times.

My favorite alcohol is gin and whiskey. Japanese gin is my way to go.

Shochu, Airag/Arkhi, Vodka,

yes vodka is probably the best value for money though i really can't stand it plain
Yeah beers aren't very cost efficient.

Same, I mix my green apple vodka with sprite and add a couple of ice cubes. :bigbrain:

Pina Colada and Mojito

I love a Russian cream, but normally I drink beer and vodka.

I've always hated the taste of whiskey, although I think it's because I haven't tried the expensive ones yet.

Vodka + coffee

I've always hated the taste of whiskey, although I think it's because I haven't tried the expensive ones yet.
yeah, and when i think of whiskey enjoyers i think of an oldcel :feelsmage::feelsmage:

yeah, and when i think of whiskey enjoyers i think of an oldcel :feelsmage::feelsmage:
Yep exactly.
Vodka is the best option for us, it is the least harmful hard liquor and you can easily mix it with drinks of your choice to make the drink delicious, plus it's cost efficient.

There are different kinds of whiskey. American ones (bourbon, tennessee ...) are easy going, taste like candy. What made me like whiskey was the bitterness of peated scotch.

What made me like whiskey was the bitterness of peated scotch.
Yep that's what I'm saying maybe I haven't tried the good ones yet.

For instance let's say you switch to a mediocre whiskey, will you still enjoy it? or will you hate it?

There are different kinds of whiskey. American ones (bourbon, tennessee ...) are easy going, taste like candy. What made me like whiskey was the bitterness of peated scotch.
yes whiskey drinking seems like a hobby because of the different distillation methods and flavours you can get out of it